Terror Attack in Las Vegas

What's the point, LLiarMan?

You want people to pile onto this tragedy?

Of course you do.

Any further word on who this guy was and what motivated him?

Or just finger pointing, rumors and fake news?

Seems that's all that matters to you ... that and stockpiling ammo for the next Brad Paisley show.,,or whoever you fellers listen at.

At least Twitler tweeted about it. Good thing this terror attack didn't happen in Puerto Rico.

Feel free to point fingers and call names. Apparently that's all that matters anymore in this forum.

Yee hawww!
Most recent report:

He killed himself. (So, WTF cops didn't have to do it!)
The female (his live-in GF) was located and LE saying he wasn't involved.
He checked in on the 28th.

50+ killed about 400 wounded.

He's got to be a Liberal-Nazis-AntiWesternMusic NutCase.

If he were Muslim you guys would be all over this as a terrorist attack, sharia law, blah blah blah. Well, he fuckin' wasn't, was he, you dick-licking moron?

If it were a black guy you would be calling him a thug this thug that, hoodlum, bum, ni****, go back to Africa blah, blah, blah Well, he fuckin' wasn't, was he, you dick-licking moron?

But since it is one of your people: deranged mind.It remains to be seen exactly what the fuck motivated him, you dick-licking moron, but it's a well known fact that most Country Western fans -- the folks this guy targeted -- are CONSERVATIVE, you dick-licking moron.

Originally Posted by ilikefun
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 08:25 AM
In all likelihood, it won't meet the definition of "terrorism" and will be attributed to the workings of a deranged mind.

If he were Muslim you guys would be all over this as a terrorist attack, sharia law, blah blah blah.

If it were a black guy you would be calling him a thug this thug that, hoodlum, bum, ni****, go back to Africa blah, blah, blah

But since it is one of your people: deranged mind. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Yes....but people in this forum do not like to admit their own bias towards things.

They want to castigate a black man for taking a knee but this man will be defended as a good man who snapped for no reason.

In fact there will be more debate about the taking of a knee than this shooting when it is all said and done.

If he'd opened up on a Rap concert , posters on here would be sending money for his Memorial Fund!

Hopefully we can all own hand grenades soon for protection !

I have WTF on ignore...
. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Note to WTF: I "defend" the "cops" killing this bastard, irrespective of how they did it.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wasn't even in this thread.

You have me on ignore but can't seem to keep my dick out of your mouth...

And "Mister Let's wait until all the facts come in"....there are reports that he killed himself.

I defend any Cops killing an active shooter.

However had he surrendered , I would not defend Cops murdering this man before a trial.

For a so called lawyer, you say the dumbest emotional shit. You're like a little girl. You probably would have been one running from the incident , not stopping to help women , children or the aged.
Shooter killed, but not before many casualties.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...g.html?mcubz=3

Watch the Liberal-Nazis-AntiGun/AntiTrump groupies pile on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shooter sounds like another registered Democrat to me.
Did anybody check his pants pocket to see if he was carrying a copy of the Koran?
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 08:41 AM

He's got to be a Liberal-Nazis-AntiWesternMusic NutCase. Originally Posted by LexusLover
To bad he wasn't a black football player that had taken a knee during the National anthem...you'd be celebrating in the streets with ISIS.

Shooter sounds like another registered Democrat to me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
None have ever mistaken you for being bright , dimwit
Shooter sounds like another registered Democrat to me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No doubt a Bernie Sanders supporter like James T. Hodgkinson and Juan Thompson.
I B Hankering go slurp on a dick.

Point remains, since it was one of your people it can only be due to a deranged mind.

You bloviating peckerwood moron.
I B Hankering go slurp on a dick.

Point remains, since it was one of your people it can only be due to a deranged mind.

You bloviating peckerwood moron.
Originally Posted by ilikefun
You'd be the deranged and bloviating pecker-head imaging that a shooter targeting a predominantly CONSERVATIVE crowd isn't a mentally-ill lefty, dick-licker.
@ĹL the audio includes the sounds of automatic fire Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
check that. without aiming....could easily pull the trigger that fast.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Problem solved...Trump has ordered the flag to fly at half mast!

You'd be the deranged and bloviating pecker-head imaging that a shooter targeting a predominantly CONSERVATIVE crowd isn't a mentally-ill lefty, dick-licker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you think the shooter went into the crowd and checked for political leaning, IBIdiot?

This conversation, predictable, never had a chance.

It's the same old idiots making the same old noise. Looking for someone to blame for the atrocities happening on Twitler's watch.

Maybe the shooter thought it was Country music but not Western?

Who fucking knows? Apparently you do, IBIdiot!

After all, any patriotic conservative would have targeted a Rap concert, or Celine Dion, right

YEAH. YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOTIC MORON.

The shooter was .... drumroll ..... a fucking mass murderer.

Problem solved...Trump has ordered the flag to fly at half mast!
. Originally Posted by WTF
WELL THANK JESUS FOR THAT! How about Puerto Rico?

Did Twitler ask where the shooter got all those guns? Or are we not allowed to discuss a nation's collective medical condition?
Clay eating Ib hillbilly hick
Can't understand his own pathetic twisted racist logic when it hits close to home.