is 150+ too much for FBSM/b2b?

I give a great FBSM. I like it. Never had a complain of the price here. lol
Whenever I pay 160 for a fbsm there had better be a lot of SE, NE, cuddling, groping, maybe some fk, and generally a near-gfe encounter but without FS or BJ. If it falls short of that then it's not worth 160 because a mere litetouch or rubdown with happy ending while I'm glued to a mattress I wouldn't pay 60 for.
LOL. Like I replied. No complaints. Thanks for the heads up.
You have such great points maxie. I think a lot of the gfe only guys are really missing out by not trying it at least once. your body is being worshiped, focused on, teased and kept at that point prolonging climax. Its a very healing, soothing, and highly erotic experience. I agree that you pay for what you get. A good fbsm girl is like a stylist....find a great one and stick with her! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
well said. I stick with Kheng, she is not comfortable with ne/se but she gives fantastic Thai rmt + quality massage and a no rush fabulous caring ending. Muscles fixed!
Amps run you 160 and you can get a solid massage and cbj, cfs to end it. If you read the reviews you can find the amps with the best massages and best looking ladies. Depending on what your looking for you can find a solid massage and hj for 100. I wouldn't pay 150 or more unless cfs is included in the end. It's all about research because there are plenty of ladies above that price and just as many below.