What Is Your Fetish?

retired
or is that
hubby thinks he got her ta stop whoring Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WHAT
that not a good answer
Not getting very many answers

Funny how many have a lot to say until they are asked to reveal their freaky side

How about this... I will answer the question after 5 more proper answers from gentlemen or ladies. Originally Posted by Angel T
I like watching a provider slurp up my girlfriends creampie. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
Thnx for your answer.
This however is not going on the sexual bucket list
WHAT
that not a good answer Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No osd it is not
I'm a foot guy. There's just something about a well cared for, pretty pair of women's feet. Yummy.
Cumming all over a hairy pie and having her rub it all over her pussy and asshole.

I'm a foot guy. There's just something about a well cared for, pretty pair of women's feet. Yummy. Originally Posted by Hamster315
A Greek toy show with me helpin operate ......., culminating in Greek sex ...... endin' in..... ya git the ideaerrrr.... at extreme risk of gettin' my chicken whacked fer writen' a threAD, any sp interested kin pm me.......

No osd it is not Originally Posted by Angel T
but but but its the truth
really dodging a pissed SO hubby is not a fetish
ugh
your like the the mods here and suckling tits is not a activity errrr WTF
A girl with a fully charged cell phone battery.....mmmmmmm
A girl with a fully charged cell phone battery.....mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Notuagain
That ain't a fetish ...... that's reality
A girl with a fully charged cell phone battery.....mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Notuagain
That ain't a fetish ...... that's reality Originally Posted by stiffchicken
its a fetish

never met one yet that didn't kill a battery in 3 hours that should last 8 days on a charge
unless ... na before I get yelled at again

anyways
that went radio dead as ya driving over I give 25% shot dead cell can't find the charger
a busy girl can kill em quick
That is something I want to do.
Matter of fact I was just talking to someone about exactly that. Originally Posted by Angel T
Sigh....
Your turn Angel!!!!
Providing references/prebooking makes me nut funny. Whew
Clean parts.
Sigh.... Originally Posted by mokgp2017
???

Your turn Angel!!!! Originally Posted by Ladypleaser77
I like getting called names(sexual names, not rude ones) while being fucked from behind

Clean parts. Originally Posted by ElleW
+1
hows bouts takin ...a shit in ones a them pith ...helmets like they done wear on ...safari an thens seein yer best favorite funnel eatin it likes ice cream with ...a spoon

...super romance!