Mikki Fine

Gawd dam that shiny lure worked.......
Ms. Fine,

I would love to ask you a question........
Boobie, I would love to ask you a question too......
Since you know where I live, just ask.....
Why did this low life have to make a thread about her with her NAME in the title? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Oh the hypocrisy...when my name was in the first two sentences of her rant post about being a "legend"...
Boobie, I would love to ask you a question too...... Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy, just so you know, a lot of this stuff with mikki goes back more than 8 years and you're a relative newcomer, without any hint of the history of mikki and her relationship with others.
Wait for it..............

Wait.............

a few more Bud lights....
So this newcomer "boobies" has the right to throw her under the bus. At least let it come from someone who has history with her.

Boobies, what was done to you in that little town of incest that you would hate women so badly? Your mother, sisters? There is something really deeply wrong with this guy! You need to seek help sir!
BA,

You have a pretty skewed perspective there.
I can just read into people bullshit, and pain! This is just a way of getting attn and getting even with whatever woman abused you. I don't think its ONLY boredom!
Busted,

ms foul has been doing this for years. She attempts to harm others on a regular basis. It was only time before her bullshit bubbled to the top.

Your attempts to put the blame back on the OP is pathetic.
Amy you are assuming he's new when in fact you have no clue.
So this newcomer "boobies" has the right to throw her under the bus. At least let it come from someone who has history with her.

Boobies, what was done to you in that little town of incest that you would hate women so badly? Your mother, sisters? There is something really deeply wrong with this guy! You need to seek help sir! Originally Posted by bustyamy
This hooktard will never get it.......she will never receive any cover with posts like this........I dare any modtard to face me in modtardville over anything I say about this stupid whore......ijs
As an outsider with no position whatsoever, I must admit I have found the various threads/barbs/slings and arrows within this whole exchange to be a hell of a lot more interesting than most of these Bowl games I have tuned into over the past several days! Some of you folks are downright brutal - but entertaining!
Solemate62- You should get yourself a book to read. Sad that you get off to this type of bad behavior.