The "Thank You" note: GOOD OR BAD IDEA??

Thank you notes (texts) are great for both parties. I love getting them and I love sending them.

As far as wording...I really haven't thought about it, but I guess I should. Thanks IP for the great topic.
I received a thank you note from a blind provider that read

..... ... .... .... ... ......... ........ .. ...... . .... .....
Thank you notes (texts) are great for both parties. I love getting them and I love sending them.

As far as wording...I really haven't thought about it, but I guess I should. Thanks IP for the great topic. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Reese, I also enjoy receiving and sending thank you notes. Look forward to receiving one from you sometime soon!
I would think texts would be a safer way to go for a thank you note. Then again anybody who has a S.O. who might look on their computer and doesn't know how to make sure they don't leave things up or trackable... well... that's kinda asking to get caught. Incognito mode people, learn it, live it, love it!

Then again I use Google voice for my hobby phone so I see all my texts to that number on the G voice website.
I like sending a quick text after we have departed, telling him how much I've enjoyed his company and it always puts a smile on my face when they get in touch to tell me they had a great time. I usually text or email depending on their preferred contact method.
Thank you notes are gracious and polite. They always make me smile!!!

Generally, though, there is a little bit of communication between us and I can pretty much tell if it's alright to send a little note afterwards.

So far so good!
I imagine a note or a text will make the guy feel like you enjoyed the time, versus it being just a payday.

Notes are always good with me. Probably better to send them via pm or email unless i have just left then text is fine.
Thank you notes are always awesome, in sales training it is a tool to help you own your client.
+1 bigdog. I have my own personal laptop and I have it set to timeout and lock if I leave it unattended. It is a wise investment if you hobby and I never check eccie or my hobby email account on any of the other family computers. You can get good deals on basic laptops that are more than adequeate for emailing and web browsing at Fry's for about $300 if you watch their Friday ads.

ItialianaPrincess - one of the things that impressed me right off the bat with you was your fun and flirty communication before we met and your sweet notes afterwards. I always enjoy a little bit of communication before and after meeting a lady. It makes the whole experience more personal and much more enjoyable. Honestly, if I don't get that communication, it is highly unlikely that I will do repeat business.

The situation with your friend really sucks, but I also have to say +1 to CoHorn who probably said it best, "Good manners should not suffer due to the stupidity of others." It sounds like your friend is generally very careful and not really "stupid," but one momentary lapse and the house of cards can collapse pretty quickly.
This is...enlightening. I have never thought about it, but I have never received a thank you of any sort from a provider afterwards much less any other communication. I think the people who have said it already are right though, it's simple marketing and a way to keep your name in my mind. I know in my business and personal life I always follow up meetings with a brief recap just to keep it fresh.

I don't have anyone to hide from so this kind of stuff doesn't matter to me but if I did, I either wouldn't be doing this (which is the case when I do have a solid relationship) or I'd cover my tracks a lot better than leaving a computer open to this site.
I send out thank you notes. He could have saw someone else, but choose me.

However, I do not ever talk about what we did with our time together in the thank you note. He was there, I was there, so, I usually keep it simple.
I generally send a thanck you email, or text, for seeing me. Thancking the lady for seeing me and making me feel comfortable. Its good back either way.
Nothing more fun than a text or email from IP with a sexy pic in it! Well, except for seeing her in person....
I love thank you notes that read...
Come back over, lets fuck anytime.
  • anita
  • 03-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I wonder...Is the wife really mad because of the fact he is online, with obvious proof that he is cheating; or because she wasn't invited to join? Lol. I never send a thank you note, I say thank you before the client leaves. If he feel the need to pm me, I will most certainly reply :-).