2,869 men in Houston visit illicit spas each day in Houston?

Vastly lower.

For most spas (there have only been a few exceptions), hitting 20 sessions in a day is a landmark day. Most men do come all at once, with major busy times around lunch and then again between 2-4am and then there are many long lagging hours that are dead. The problem with everyone hitting at the same time is that not everyone can get seen, leaving some men to walk during busy times. And walking is common, many men will stop by just to see who is working and never stay. So even if 100 pop by, only a fraction actually stay.

Most spas only have a small number of girls on staff, so if those inflated numbers were really true, then those girls would be literally rode to death, day in and day out, all day long, and that is not reality. Many girls sit for hours at a time. Many girls have their fair share of zero dollar days just like everyone else in the industry.

I believe Lincoln.F.Stern is spot on in his assessment that they used a sample section of busier spas in order to inflate numbers and be able to create a report based on sensationalism. I think they also accounted for traffic that probably entered the strip center with no intention of entering or staying in the spa.

I see so much sensationalism used in local news reporting here in the Houston area when it comes to this industry. They are full of shit.

It's kinda like when they report a drug dealer is busted with a certain amount valued at a certain street worth, but in reality those numbers are unrealistic and are only inflated for sensationalism and to help secure a bust.
AMPS have been rampant in Houston for decades !! Spas whatever you want to call them - Houston just had a big bust out in Hooker Hollow 45 and 1960 all over tv and chron.com
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2017, 04:48 PM
You folks are missing the point...

This is to reinforce that there is big money in sex slavery.

The lie is sex slavery. Sex Slavery is what generates donations.

There is in fact decent money in this business. That is why the ladies voluntarily enter the business.

At some point , a real reporter will dig into these numbers and ask why there are so few women rescued from this industry. The fact of the matter is there are very few women doing this job with a gun to their head. No more than work at McDonald with a gun to their head. You think they love their job a MickeyD's?

There is big money in the Rescue effort of the supposed sex slaves. Research Elijah Rising....they raised money and bought a Ranch to rescue women to and yet they now have a Ranch , a good life begging for money to rescue women and no results! LOL

The Scam is in the Rescue. Their numbers are wacky. 300 thousand trafficked women a year through Houston, yet they can't rescue even one?
I absolutely agree.

A few times over the years I have been approached by media asking me for an interview, yet when I tell them I have nothing negative to say, suddenly they no longer have any interest in speaking with me. They don't want to talk to happy hookers.

There is in fact decent money in this business. That is why the ladies voluntarily enter the business.

At some point , a real reporter will dig into these numbers and ask why there are so few women rescued from this industry. The fact of the matter is there are very few women doing this job with a gun to their head. No more than work at McDonald with a gun to their head. You think they love their job a MickeyD's?

There is big money in the Rescue effort of the supposed sex slaves. Research Elijah Rising....they raised money and bought a Ranch to rescue women to and yet they now have a Ranch , a good life begging for money to rescue women and no results! LOL

The Scam is in the Rescue. Their numbers are wacky. 300 thousand trafficked women a year through Houston, yet they can't rescue even one? Originally Posted by WTF

The Scam is in the Rescue. Their numbers are wacky. 300 thousand trafficked women a year through Houston, yet they can't rescue even one? Originally Posted by WTF

1000% spot on. I have said this many times. They love to use the sex slavery story as an excuse to justify the money and the manpower wasted to harass people in this business.

What two adults do behind closed doors is no one else's business, so they need the sex slavery story so they can justify being the moral police and they need the sensationalism to continue to garner public support.

There are obviously other areas were these business models are legalized and they operate just fine. No one is coerced, but they want you to believe that everything is dark, shady, and coerced here in our own backyards.
At some point , a real reporter will dig into these numbers and ask why there are so few women rescued from this industry. Originally Posted by WTF
Me thincks you're dreaming on this part. All reporters want is to advance their career. The news media wants more hits and thus more commercial money. They've long lost the idea of reporting the facts. Sensationalism is where it's at.
well I think they counted me twice
1000% spot on. I have said this many times. They love to use the sex slavery story as an excuse to justify the money and the manpower wasted to harass people in this business. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It's ironic, because if all this was legal, it'd be way easier to target the actual sex slave trade. By making all "paid sex" illegal all they've done is create a massive underground market.

It's almost as dumb as the NCAA and "amateur" athletics. All you do is punish the talent.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 12:29 AM
So Brooke you're saying that my Capt'n Save-A-Ho schtick might not work so well after all, huh? Damn, back to the drawing board. One more time, with feeling...

Btw, how can you tell when a provider "likes" you? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed on some things; well maybe more than just "some"...ha ha.
sensationalism is the word.. some of you may remember a bogus National story from early 1986, that said children had a 1 in 4 chance of being kidnapped.. that was absurd from the word "go", yet the story got legs for a few months.. children were implored "don't talk to any stranger", daycares started fencing in children.. for 3-4 months it was mini-hysteria, until sanity returned, and those stats were debunked.
  • iquit
  • 10-15-2017, 08:54 AM
And the one that comes up every super ball....each time a spa is hit, the ladies are determined to be willing, and they claim "oh it's coz they are afraid to say they are trafficked" . It fits their narrative so well. If they actually fought human trafficking with as much lies as they fight the spas, maybe we would see some real rescues.

Human trafficking is a real problem and this type of sensational study does a lot to derail us from tackling it. Christianity and sex are two things that have been at odds since someone invented religion.
AMPS have been rampant in Houston for decades !! Spas whatever you want to call them - Houston just had a big bust out in Hooker Hollow 45 and 1960 all over tv and chron.com Originally Posted by silverstate53
About 3 years back I did a survey of AMPs/spa's on 1960 between 1960 and 290. i even allowed for 1 mile north and south for the "pathway"

I counted around 22-25 spa's back then.

And at one point on 1960 around Red Oak there were 5 spa's within about 1/3 mile.

Some of them have been busted/shut down and 1 month later they re-open.. I think its a "budget game" they raid the place, shut it down to make the cops look good around election time etc.. but they let the place open back up for the next time they need a budget bump or to look good in the polls... sorta like a catch and release.
Here you go . . .
Everything you wanted to know about sex trafficking but were afraid to ask.
You're welcome, Houston.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x64p02f
They collected data with hidden cameras they placed outside of massage parlors... [/URL] Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Am I the only one concerned about this part?

How is this even legal? How is anyone/business/organization allowed to place hidden cameras outside of a business for any purpose?
I think it's legal, it's public domain. Like cameras on street lights.

It's not the first time I have heard of them doing this.