Voyeur/Photographer?

• jfred
  • 10-07-2010, 07:42 PM
My original comment was just meant in jest. As for you ASS being plump or rosy, I was not implying anything about it either way. I was just trying to be funny about the mug shot all over the internet.

Just for the record, I have to agree with EW on alot of what she said. I have filmed someone very close to me a few times as he had sex with another woman and did NOT join in. I actually enjoyed watching him and his "victims". Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Sounds like you might have a volunteer with TrulySummer.

I dont get the bitching from some of the people on this thread. Its ok if a provider lost her car, or needs rent or broke a nail and she needs help to ask for it in our forum. But let a hobbyist seek out a special favor, and one that I would still like to participate in and some people jump on him. If you dont want to help out a hobbyist fine, but why rub his face in a simple request. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
Okay guys, I refuse to have any drama here!

Summer, I knew you were messin' with me, dear, as I was with you in my reply. I love you.

And bigbob, just settle down. Those nice people have been responding to my inquiries and I don' think anyone intended to be tacky. Don't feel anything on my face, buddy. It's okay.

Summer, you said you agreed with EW but also enjoyed watching? She wasn't so big on that, was she? What are you saying? If you're actually interested I should probably give you serious consideration -- you're cool enough to pull off the "He Found Me On Craigslist" thing and can probably frame up a decent photo.

Would you consider putting down the camera occasionally and masturbating? (That's in my fantasy and it never hurts to ask.)
Don't be shy I am sure Jerry World would accommodate and endure this as an epic uplifting pregame presentation.
  • jfred
  • 10-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Don't be shy... Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I won't post on your threads...
I won't post on your threads... Originally Posted by jfred
After the PM I am hopeful you understand.
JF......let's see, you want a photographer to take pics that only you get to keep, and you don't want to pay.

I'm LMFAO!
  • jfred
  • 10-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Well, yes, HughJ, I think that's about the size of it.

I'm always pleased when I can offer a fellow traveler a bit of amusement, even when I know he doesn't like me.

Yours is really the only tacky response on this thread. Not surprising, but not appreciated either.

My posts aren't intended to function as queer bait. Mind your own business, please.

P.S. SAP, received the PM you mentioned. Do not understand.

P.P.S. Please do not attempt to further clarify. Thank you.
Might be time to ask a mod to close the thread?
  • jfred
  • 10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Might be time to ask a mod to close the thread? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Oh Bubba, it takes more than my reprimanding HughJ for being tacky to get a thread closed around here.

This isn't controversial -- I'm just looking for what I'm looking for.. Why don't we just remind everyone to mind their manners instead?
Fred, you had me before I even read the post. I am in. But I am bring Big Bob with me, too. Oh hell yeah. This should be fun.

Dear penthouse,

The other day.....

OK I am game for this....But I get to be on top.
  • jfred
  • 10-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Fred, you had me before I even read the post. I am in. But I am bring Big Bob with me, too. Oh hell yeah. This should be fun.

Dear penthouse,

The other day.....

Originally Posted by cpi3000
OK I am game for this....But I get to be on top. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

Bigbob, have you forgotten that you tend toward big? How about you provide the foundation that we all play on?

It's certainly not what I was thinking about to start out with, but it would be hilarious to bring you two in as the photographer (cpi) and his assistant (bbfw) and then just let you be yourselves.

We'd find out if the lady had a sense of humor!!

BTW she and I will be visiting shortly and I'll get a better idea of what we want to do and who would serve best. Thanks to ALL the gents who volunteered!
I'm always pleased when I can offer a fellow traveler a bit of amusement, even when I know he doesn't like me.

My posts aren't intended to function as queer bait. Mind your own business, please. Originally Posted by jfred
But JF, I LOVE you! I'm sorry that makes you queer.
  • jfred
  • 10-11-2010, 12:27 PM
...I'm sorry that makes you queer.
You took the bait.

Wouldn't be better if we didn't bicker? I doubt I'll ever compose a thread that requires your participation. Pester someone else, please.
Maybe we need a video of CPI, JFred,myself and about six ladies willing to do an orgy video? I am willing to volunteer my home, corvette, maybe even JFred's Edited to remove real world info--Torito motorcycle for this shoot. Just think of the possibilities?
  • jfred
  • 10-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Maybe we need a video of CPI, JFred,myself and about six ladies... Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
"Volunteer" the 6 women and we're probably on, bob.

Sounds like something that would be fun to do. And VERY disturbing to watch!!