Voyerism /sex in public?

I've done one video and it was so hot having all the people in the room and being filmed. Good stuff!
I'm a bit of a risk taker lol. I've had sex in the following places:

Strip Club

Beach (I'm embarrassed to say there were over a hundred families :-( I did in the water, so know one could actually see what were doing, unless they stared for a bit then they would've... my friends noticed lol)

Outside on the hood of a strangers car after the clubs closed

Park (a.m. and p.m.)

On the hood of a car in freaking 10 degree weather

Elevator

Emergency Room (please don't judge)

Movie Theater

Convenience Store

Hiking Trail

Friend Bar-B-Que
Love watching but not in public. Too much risk as stated previously
I'd love to try this lol
Does the top floor of a parking garage in downtown Dallas count??
Absolutely Penny. I had almost forgotten doing it in the car park of the Oasis in Austin. Twice.
I'm a bit of a risk taker lol. I've had sex in the following places:

Strip Club

Beach (I'm embarrassed to say there were over a hundred families :-( I did in the water, so know one could actually see what were doing, unless they stared for a bit then they would've... my friends noticed lol)

Outside on the hood of a strangers car after the clubs closed

Park (a.m. and p.m.)

On the hood of a car in freaking 10 degree weather

Elevator

Emergency Room (please don't judge)

Movie Theater

Convenience Store

Hiking Trail

Friend Bar-B-Que Originally Posted by MadisonJones

Very very hot. Which of these would you like to do again?
Wish you were up In ny haley
I had two girls I knew handcuff, chain, blindfold, nipple clamp, rope tie (including cock) me to a tree off trinity blvd and 360 down a trail once. left me there almost two hours.
http://time.com/3847230/florida-sex-beach-couple-jail/

These people were screwing on the beach and are getting JAIL TIME.
They also have to register as SEX OFFENDERS because a child saw them.

EVERYONE has a camera phone these days.

FYI...You are not invisible when your pecker gets hard.
It is just a myth!

I am glad I did all of my crazy stuff before camera phones and internet.
Can't even screw in a movie theater anymore without a camera seeing it. What's this world coming to.
Love it, love it! The most exciting part is the risk of getting caught or seen (while making that pretty impossible). I am sort of a hippy-nudist type anyway, so just being freely naked outdoors on a beautiful day doing totally inappropriate activities among the likes of very unsuspecting people. Like a beach side Easter egg hunt in an Easter dress with no panties and an egg shaped butt-plug in. Face-fucking and dildo gagging in a nice park next to a church, or milk-enema squirting on a college campus; one of my favorites!
Wow. Sounds amazing

Very very hot. Which of these would you like to do again? Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
I would love to take another risk on the beach lol, but I don't know if I'd be so lucky again lol.
I have tried some public play scenes!!! they are a lot of fun. But with the smart phones these days, I'm not sure if I would get away with my usual dirty deeds.... Something to think about. Love it but not sure if I'd risk it anymore. five years ago it wasn't even that bad.. But now.. Hmmmmmm... Corruption of a minor is nothing to screw around with.