What and how is the best way to cancel?

Kaylee.....All you can do is be honest. Don't book a session if you know you have a visitor/ or knowing it is that time of the month for you...hoping that it will all work out. Offer a big discounted rate for BJ and hope that you will get an appointment in the future with the same guy. Just be HONEST.

Post Menapausal women are a great 2nd choice guys.
As long as one cancels as soon as they know its not going to happen there should be no hard feelings.

For example: Last week I had an appointment scheduled for a touring lady. The day before our appointment I cancelled due to an allergic reaction I am still going through.
Kaylee, Little Miss,

Both of you are beautiful women, a man realizes that a womans body goes through different cycles and this is understandable...Just be open and upfront with the fellow and all should understand....Looking forward to spending time with each of you BCD.....
The men will appreciate the honesty time and time again, rather than being lured in and ultimately deceived. I have had to cancel many times for the same reason and although disappointed, the clients always thanked me for being honest. You handled it with class. Most true gentleman also appreciate a discounted session offer, but rarely take you up on it and still pay you your regular rate. In my exp.
+ one
Honestly I like the straight no-nonsense cancellations. No excuses. Just a "I can't make it, sorry". Don't need to be hearing about a lady's dying relatives when I could be making Plan B's.

Discounts are nice but not necessary. I've been bumped more then once on a discounted make-up session so I just know full price helps the 2nd time around happen.
It happens... honesty and some advanced notification is good enough for me. Think you handled it better than one can expect.
I just had to cancel a session (which I really hate to do) 3 hours before the appointment time. Mother Nature showed up 4 days early so I pmed him as soon as I could.

I offered to see him for a "getting to 3rd base" for the hour for half off my hourly donation and or if he chooses to see me in the future, I would knock off 40 off the hourly donation.

So, I would like some feed back from the hobbyists about what you think a providers can do to show the hobbyist that they respect his/your time and would like to make it up to the him for cancelling (within reason of course)? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
If it is someone like you with a history of honesty, you did all you could. People respect you and believe you, and it comes in handy in these type of situations.
Honestly I like the straight no-nonsense cancellations. No excuses. Just a "I can't make it, sorry". Don't need to be hearing about a lady's dying relatives when I could be making Plan B's.

Discounts are nice but not necessary. I've been bumped more then once on a discounted make-up session so I just know full price helps the 2nd time around happen. Originally Posted by Hercules
Agreed, although I do think a modest discount is a nice gesture. Too deep, and you'll later regret making the offer.
I just had to cancel a session (which I really hate to do) 3 hours before the appointment time. Mother Nature showed up 4 days early so I pmed him as soon as I could.

I offered to see him for a "getting to 3rd base" for the hour for half off my hourly donation and or if he chooses to see me in the future, I would knock off 40 off the hourly donation.

So, I would like some feed back from the hobbyists about what you think a providers can do to show the hobbyist that they respect his/your time and would like to make it up to the him for cancelling (within reason of course)? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Interesting point here and you can ignore it because it's not coming from a "provider" but I can tell you the theory works everywhere else in life.

I wouldn't mind not having the appointment canceled. I could imagine walking in the door, greeting you with a hug and a kiss and all of the sudden your attacking my "manhood" with your mouth. You quickly take me to an intense BBJ and tell me, "It's on the house babe! I want you to keep coming back and I JUST started my monthly tour down the red sea." To which I would reply, "Well shit, since you didn't get yours, here's a bill. Care to try again? That was hot as fuck!"

But that's me. Another regular of yours might want to be informed up front.
Damn, Kaylee, that's like 5 star customer service. Seems like us gents would understand that, or any 3 hour advance cancellation, whatever the reason. And the discount is a nice gesture but probably no required.

The key thing here is 3 HOURS NOTICE. That in itself is righteous enough. When was the last time your Auto Dealer Service Center told you in advance they were overbooked, much less offer you a discount? Sheesh, well done.
As Ron White famously says, the rollercoaster may be shut down, but the log ride is still working.... Just kidding. You handled it perfectly Kaylee. That's the kind of honesty and service that keeps your reputation among the elite.
I try to be honest about my monthly and let you know when you call or try to make an appointment... I think it back fire on me because I ended up with no phone ring for a month..... Or someone getting mad at me.....

Mother Nature is horrbile and it really makes it no fun...
If a gentleman gets mad at you for being on your period and you are unable to see them, then he wasn't worth seeing in the first place.