A big thanks to everyone who showed up at the M&G!

Greetings...please add me to the ever growing list of invites for the next one.
Damn it !!!!!!!!!!! Please keep me on the list BSB.
Thanks for having me... so sorry i couldn't stay longer
We all wish you could have stayed longer Jules.
You looked hot in your dress and your hair all done up.
And those sexy glasses.
Next time we are not letting you leave.
Thank you BSB. You were a great host. Please invite me again as I enjoyed meeting all the ladies
Wish I could have made it as well. Please let me know when the next one is BSB I will do my best to attend!
Thanks BSB for being a great host. Had a great time in meeting wonderful people. Keep me posted on the next meet and greet.
Thanks BSB for organizing this M&G. Had a great time. Keep me posted on the next event.
BSB - thank you for the effort you made to execute this.... and my apologies for my no-show.... clients pay the bills, and mine were being very needy the other day
It was nice to meet a few lovely ladies and gentlemen at the M&G for this month! Also, to add, everyone was on their best behavior!

Thank-you all for coming. Of course, stay tuned in for the next event.

Sweet Regards,
- Brown Sugar Baby Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
It was nice to meet a few lovely ladies and gentlemen at the M&G for this month! Also, to add, everyone was on their best behavior!

Thank-you all for coming. Of course, stay tuned in for the next event.

Sweet Regards,
- Brown Sugar Baby Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Thank you for planning this BSB. It was a classy event. I enjoyed meeting thee many distinguished men and women. Everyone looked great and had a great time. I will definitely be at the next one.
CHLOE
Thanks for having me... so sorry i couldn't stay longer Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You looked gorgeous Jules! I loved your dress - Absolute Pin Up!

Thank you BSB. You were a great host. Please invite me again as I enjoyed meeting all the ladies Originally Posted by blaeese
Thank-you so much for coming! It was nice meeting you .

Wish I could have made it as well. Please let me know when the next one is BSB I will do my best to attend! Originally Posted by BigTex77
Thanks BSB for being a great host. Had a great time in meeting wonderful people. Keep me posted on the next meet and greet. Originally Posted by bigjohndallas
BSB - thank you for the effort you made to execute this.... and my apologies for my no-show.... clients pay the bills, and mine were being very needy the other day Originally Posted by Roothead
Thank you Roothead, Bigjohndallas, and BigTex77. I will definitely let you guys know when there will be another M&G.

Thank you for planning this BSB. It was a classy event. I enjoyed meeting thee many distinguished men and women. Everyone looked great and had a great time. I will definitely be at the next one.
CHLOE Originally Posted by Chloe312
It was great meeting you Chloe - You have an addicting personality! Thanks so much for coming out and meeting us all!
hey BSB can I get on the list for next one ?
BSB, I would like to be added to your list of invitees.

Imagine That
I would love to get on the list too. Sounds like it was a blast.