Do providers have ATF clients?

I've seen it and trust me, you don't want to know.

And by the way, please stop blowing up her phone. You're screwing-up me getting my flirt on. Thancks.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I have one of those new Smart Phones that doesn't let me dial certain numbers - no matter how many times I try - it keeps me from doing some real stupid things.

So it must be someone else blowing up that phone......or rather many guys blowing up that phone.
flame retardant suit on....check
asbestos underware...check
nutcup....check
helmet....check

drum roll please.......

I thought their ATF's were all named benjiman???

ow....ow.....ow
stop hitting me!
it's a joke
I thought their ATF's were all named benjiman??? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
$$$$$ If anyone thinks any different then you are a fool $$$$$.....
TexasJohn1965-- Awesome!!! Too funny. My sides are hurting.

At work I have different clients I prefer to see over others. Emphasis on work.

All I know is that when I am with a lady, I am her ATF (at least for the hour).
YES!!! I definitely have an all time favorite and I hope he sees this! I get excited everytime I know we are going to see each other,so see ya this week sexy. We definitely have our ATFs too.
I'm sure they do!
[The dudes that give good.....wallet]
YES to providers having ATF's!!!
  • Trey
  • 07-04-2010, 01:31 PM
How many of the ATF for them is it the sex or money that makes them ATF
How many of the ATF for them is it the sex or money that makes them ATF Originally Posted by trey
It's more about the connection... at least for me. lol I think every lady finds that one guy who does it for them. From the conversation to the mind blowing sex.

And, bc of those factors he becomes an ATF! It just so happens that he pays you while you enjoy HIS company.
Of course they do. Some of y'all hobbyists are charming sumbitches. Look at Htowner and TexasGator if ya' don't believe me. Heh!
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
That is very true. Most of them say they would marry me if I were single . They are so interested in me they can't even remember I am already single. Can't get any more single.
Texas Gator can use the tax deductions.
Yes providers have ATF, and yes I tell him so. Its all about chemistry and the way you treat us.
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
So very true! I have some long term regulars(5+ years) that I really get along with. I often meet them for lunch or a cocktail(off the clock of course) because I truly enjoy their company.
I also have a few younger guys that I see fairly reguarly and I also enjoy their company but for different reasons-they're so damn good looking and are willing to do whatever I ask of them in bed. I always need a nap when they leaveLOL!
I've had some tell me I was their ATF... after I told them I was J. Howard Marshall's older brother...
Yes. Nearly every woman I have known has a personal favorite or two. The reasons vary. For me, it's been a connection or just someone that I completely enjoy being with.

For whatever reason, Houston has a few of these men here. Must be the water ...

Elisabeth
I have one of those new Smart Phones that doesn't let me dial certain numbers - no matter how many times I try - it keeps me from doing some real stupid things.

So it must be someone else blowing up that phone......or rather many guys blowing up that phone. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

That very well may be true but she's got one of those Smarter Phones that senses you're thincking about calling.

...in addition to the many guys, I'm sure.

Asshole14- LMAO.........Now that was funny! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Thats correct!!!!!!