How much does age count in choosing a provider?

I used to lie about my age by a few years. I didn't want to be "over 35". I have since realized it's a plus!
18-80 Blind, crippled and crazy! Below 18 they are protected by the law. Above 80 they are protected by Mother Nature. The rest is fair game! And I'm always game!

I like them over 30 and honest. Experience in life is just as important as sexual experience . They usually know not only how to do things but they know to present it also. Not always as there are a few of the younger ones that are great also.
Im 41 and told I look much younger. I attract younger guys in my Real life too who think Im late 20's. I have no wrinkles at all and fair, porcelain, freckled skin, and great european blood. When with my kids people think I am their sister, and once at the hospital with my older sister they thought I was her daughter, and there is only 10 years difference.

So some of us can pull off stating we are younger. Me I just tell ya I am older then love the look on your face in disbelief.
18-80 Blind, crippled and crazy! Below 18 they are protected by the law. Above 80 they are protected by Mother Nature. The rest is fair game! And I'm always game!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I love you SL!!!
I stay out of the sun because I'm so fair skinned, and I damn sure am not going to get into a tanning bed, all kinds of things can age you, and those are just to name a few!! I always tell my friend's that go to tanning beds that they can have at it, because I don't want to be looking like a cornflake by the time I'm 40!
Im 41 and told I look much younger. I attract younger guys in my Real life too who think Im late 20's. I have no wrinkles at all and fair, porcelain, freckled skin, and great european blood. When with my kids people think I am their sister, and once at the hospital with my older sister they thought I was her daughter, and there is only 10 years difference.

So some of us can pull off stating we are younger. Me I just tell ya I am older then love the look on your face in disbelief. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
humble I see. lol
Naomi. . . I can understand not seeing someone that's overly big in weight, well endowed, or you just don't get along. Don't know how many of your restrictions you may wave when your on tour because your there to make as much as possible with whatever your client quota is for the tour.
Naomi. . . I can understand not seeing someone that's overly big in weight, well endowed, or you just don't get along. Don't know how many of your restrictions you may wave when your on tour because your there to make as much as possible with whatever your client quota is for the tour. Originally Posted by shorty
Omg Omg Omg........

I will NOT see anyone that is morbidly obese. Yes I have my race requirement but I do make exceptions based on how the guy handles himself via email/pm. I will NOT see anyone that has elephant dick. I don't care how much they want to pay. I will NOT do it. Yes there are ladies that are willing to fuck anything under the sun because they show them a little green but no not me - I prefer smaller. I blacklisted a guy just the other day because he DROOLED all over my face and would NOT take direction on how to kiss me. That was one session I wanted to end. I haven't had one of those in over a year now.
Naomi,

Sounds like you needed to teach this guy how to kiss properly. 101 on kissing no drooling
Naomi. . . At least I passed your initial requirements.
Naomi,

Sounds like you needed to teach this guy how to kiss properly. 101 on kissing no drooling Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
It was one of the most horrible sessions ever and anyone that knows me knows that I hardly ever complain about
BCD with clients - ugh!
It was one of the most horrible sessions ever and anyone that knows me knows that I hardly ever complain about
BCD with clients - ugh! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Naomi, I can understand about the huge knobs, but bigger men need luving as well
Naomi, I can understand about the huge knobs, but bigger men need luving as well Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy
Yes I have a few clients that are overweight. There is nothing wrong with that. The chubby ones are even the sweetest ones to tell you the truth BUT when I have to lift your stomach with all my stength to give you a bj? That is a problem. I am not willing to see a morbidly obese man. I will gladly send his info to another provider. I've been there done that and it was a big time health risk for me. Not interested at all.
Naomi, I had one of my ATFs tell me about a guy who she thought he was literally trying to eat her face and she had to take him to Kissing 101. The girl I saw today took me to Nirvana the first time I saw her and she did it by kissing. Today she did it by BBBJ. So that is 2 times out of 8.