The Hand Job

It often leaves me feeling just as good as full service. Originally Posted by willro
There ain't NUTHIN' like pounding that muffin.
I think it can be very erotic. Whatever fels good-go with it.
I've always been a big fan of the massage with HE. It often leaves me feeling just as good as full service. And odd but true, it seems to be harder to find around here than full service. Originally Posted by willro

One can't simply negotiate with a FS lady for a massage with HE?

I'll shoot you a PM with one lead here that you're probably aware of already, but just in case you aren't...

Cheers,

bcg
Allow me to clarify some, I do love the FBSM, but not in the same price range as FS. So, when presented with a full menu, I would only choose the HE massage if it were less.
Ok a handjob can be just as erotic as fs. A good handjob as foreplay before getting to the menu in question can be very very erotic... Gives us providers a chance to play ..
Ok a handjob can be just as erotic as fs. A good handjob as foreplay before getting to the menu in question can be very very erotic... Gives us providers a chance to play .. Originally Posted by kittendd
That's never quite been true in my experience. I suppose at this time I need to say "I'm from Missouri, show me!"

Cheers,

bcg (who is from Missouri, actually)
IDK about erotic as full service, but it is very nice way to get things going....
Will be glad to show you bcg just let me know when and where...