More Dim Election Fraud

Of course you call bullshit. You got your information from a blog that said 44 precincts weren't counted. 44 machines weren't counted. One thumb drive per machine.
They (the volunteers) used machines that weren't supposed to be used. That part was included in the blog you quoted.
You miss the real info they included in the blog and miss the info the blog doesn't have.
They cross-check the books with the voter's signatures to get the number of people who signed in to vote. Then they check the number of votes that the machines tallied. That's how they discovered the all of the drives weren't counted. The number of voters who signed in was different from the number of votes cast.
On top of that, there are paper ballots as a back-up to the thumb drives,

"You stupid" claim of voter fraud is premature (your normal state) at best. There is no word on how many votes weren't counted for either party. They want to recount both elections.
Fraud includes intent. A mistake was made, they explained the mistake, and the paper vote recount will show exactly who got however many votes.

When the discrepancy was discovered, it was acted on. They asked for a paper ballot recount.
Once again, you understanding the situation isn't required. Your claims of fraud or of anything other than a mistake mean nothing.
Once again you grab the trumpy type explanation because it serves your narrative.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-185806

============================== ==========================

How does one not know that 44 lost thumb drives were not counted? It's basic GAAP. They cross check the ballots, the voter registration rolls, licenses, machine control totals, etc.
No way. I call bullshit.

Wanna know what Toni Pippins-Poole looks like? Get your Pikachu shocked face ready....

.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Damned Shitholians without anything better to do.

They need to nots wash their hands.
To the autism reacharound crew:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • oeb11
  • 03-10-2020, 07:41 PM
G - please do not demonify the "Autistic" - they are already saddled with "Special Ed" by the Teachers Unions - do not put any more hurdles in their way.
To the artistic reacharound crew:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Originally Posted by gnadfly

FTFY!!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2020, 06:27 AM
Dallas court approved a recount in papers today.
G - please do not demonify the "Autistic" - they are already saddled with "Special Ed" by the Teachers Unions - do not put any more hurdles in their way. Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm not demonfying autism. It's a play on "Austin Reacharound Crew." Austin and autism have been subbed for years.

Dallas court approved a recount in papers today. Originally Posted by oeb11
They should throw any election commissioners who "missed" 44 "usb sticks" in jail for fraud or dereliction of duty. This is willful and criminal noncomformance to managerial control procedures.
Of course you call bullshit. You got your information from a blog that said 44 precincts weren't counted. 44 machines weren't counted. One thumb drive per machine.
They (the volunteers) used machines that weren't supposed to be used.....

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're an drunk idiot. Tell me were you parked your car tonight. When I tell the cops where I left the car 200 miles from there two weeks from now I'll tell them my intent was "to borrow it." It just ran out of gas. According to your logic, they'll have to believe me.

If this doesn't make sense to you, drink another 6 pack until it does.

To the autism reacharound crew:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Originally Posted by gnadfly
G - please do not demonify the "Autistic" - they are already saddled with "Special Ed" by the Teachers Unions - do not put any more hurdles in their way. Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm not demonfying autism. It's a play on "Austin Reacharound Crew." Austin and autism have been subbed for years.

They should throw any election commissioners who "missed" 44 "usb sticks" in jail for fraud or dereliction of duty. This is willful and criminal noncomformance to managerial control procedures. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You’re a turd, gnadsy.

Everybody knows what you means, as indelicately as you possibly could be.

Even oebsy’s “stern” admonishings didn’t hide the fact that yous are a tough guy wannabes prick, just like your lords and ruler.

And he has a high bar for accepting and condoning the behaviors of assholes.

They (the volunteers) used machines that weren't supposed to be used. That part was included in the blog you quoted.
You miss the real info they included in the blog and miss the info the blog doesn't have.
They cross-check the books with the voter's signatures to get the number of people who signed in to vote. Then they check the number of votes that the machines tallied. That's how they discovered the all of the drives weren't counted. The number of voters who signed in was different from the number of votes cast.
On top of that, there are paper ballots as a back-up to the thumb drives,

"You stupid" claim of voter fraud is premature (your normal state) at best. There is no word on how many votes weren't counted for either party. They want to recount both elections.
Fraud includes intent. A mistake was made, they explained the mistake, and the paper vote recount will show exactly who got however many votes.

When the discrepancy was discovered, it was acted on. They asked for a paper ballot recount.
Once again, you understanding the situation isn't required. Your claims of fraud or of anything other than a mistake mean nothing.
Once again you grab the trumpy type explanation because it serves your narrative.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
When you hear voter fraud...something about a narrative your knee JERK reaction is always democraps, Hummm.
Say it ain't so MUNCHY

Your words..."You stupid"
Damned ASSWIPE without anything better to do. Originally Posted by HoseHummerAKA ASSWIPE
Yous are a disgrace!!
You get caught being stupid so you go with what you know. Not a word about the post content. You go after my "logic" while trying to ignore the dumb-shit blog that had easily checked mistakes in it. After you should be stunned into silence by yet another lie from a blogger you met in the men's room in a bar, you post about drinking.
Just a rant full of misspelled words, bad grammar, and misused punctuation. Add in the inability to understand a post or to rationally explain your "logic" example and your response shows you're stupid along with having a drinking problem.
Point out a "lie" in my post and I'll prove it isn't a lie.

In the meantime, STFU.

You're an drunk idiot. Tell me were you parked your car tonight. When I tell the cops where I left the car 200 miles from there two weeks from now I'll tell them my intent was "to borrow it." It just ran out of gas. According to your logic, they'll have to believe me.

If this doesn't make sense to you, drink another 6 pack until it does.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 07:29 AM
Blue meanie poss from "out of a suitcase" - does not live in dallas county - not registered to vote there, and "Knows" he /she is a qualified expert on Dallas county voter issues.

blue meanie is just fraud Fascist DPST poster with expertise only in self-gratification.

Ignore!!!!
No, not voter fraud. There wasn't any in this case.

Just the same old lying liars trying to advance their narrative by lying. In this case about voter fraud.

Did you notice the quotes around "you stupid"?

Most people know that means someone is quoting someone. In this case, the person being quoted (ball-flies) used the phrase multiple times in a reply in this thread. A person who questioned ball-flies' logic and lies earned the wrath of ball-fly.

And besides liars, people who call other people "you stupid (not my words you little fucking douche-bag) who point out the stupid and irrational posts pisses me off too. Like yours.
Your use of caps shows you're used to being ignored. I'll guess you're 5'6" and have a nasal voice. But your half-wit content is the real reason you're ignored.
When you hear voter fraud...something about a narrative your knee JERK reaction is always democraps, Hummm.
Say it ain't so MUNCHY

Your words..."You stupid" Originally Posted by bb1961