Fitness!!

Have you ever thought of CrossFit?. I have been doing it for over a year and have seen dramatic results especially when tied to a paleo diet. =) Anyways congrats. Hope to meet ya soon. =)
You look great Tracy. My niece also had 2 kids (and is a grandmother now) and she still has a bit of a six-pack.
Dang! I need her regimen! I'd like a little four pack, that's my goal!

@Sonya thanks gorgeous! We gotta stay beautiful inside and out! :-)

@hornbill i miss you, you need to see me :-) and my booty is never leaving! I don't want a Miley Cyrus booty... blech!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Xoxo
Dang! I need her regimen! I'd like a little four pack, that's my goal!

@Sonya thanks gorgeous! We gotta stay beautiful inside and out! :-)

@hornbill i miss you, you need to see me :-) and my booty is never leaving! I don't want a Miley Cyrus booty... blech!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Xoxo Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Awe . Miss you too. Miley booty? Never!!!! Lol.
Never ever eva!!! I wanted to gouge my eyes out watching the VMAs. SMDH. lol I was also tempted to post a video of myself twerking online to show her what a real white girl with booty looks like hahaha
Awesome pic and great job.
I was shocked... shocked when I saw it.
I didn't know MTV was still into music.
LOL
Just what a hot MILF should look like !!!!!
Keep up the good work Tracy.
Right? Maybe they should give awards for cutest baby from Teen Mom or something.

Oh at Texas.... ive heard about crossfit but I've heard that a lot of people become injured... :/ i can't afford to get hurt.
Tracy is indeed a milf......lookin' good(:
You look amazing! Good job beautiful! =-)
Miss Karla, I have a few guys interested in doubles with me and you... As soon as I hear something I'll let you know sexy!! XOXO

Thank you everyone! You guys were definitely good motivators to look my best too. XOXOXOXO