Al Sharpton has a new squeeze

Doesn't Sharpton have cancer? Same with Farrakhan. I doubt he can fully take advantage of her. Hillary, maybe.
Al better beat that pussy up good or another man will be waiting to do it!
I disagree, fat blonde giving the fat pimp a hand job under the table...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The look on her face says, "It's gotta be somewhere around here."
...another man will be waiting to do it! Originally Posted by kerwil62
"waiting"? ... she doesn't get the smile from Al.... she's pondering the next one.
The look on her face says, "It's gotta be somewhere around here." Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I think that is the look she had when she was trying to find the cancelled checks in her closet!
damn, sharptons one ugly mf'r Originally Posted by CJ7
Has his head always been that big. It's fucking freaky.
Has his head always been that big. It's fucking freaky. Originally Posted by rodog44
No. Optical illusion.

It's the camera lens and the close distance. It creates a fishbowl affect.
No. Optical illusion.

It's the camera lens and the close distance. It creates a fishbowl affect. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ever wonder what Anna Nichole Smith would have looked like if she had been born black?
  • Seedy
  • 07-17-2013, 10:59 PM
The look on her face says, "It's gotta be somewhere around here." Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nah, she's thinking, damn my dick is bigger than his. Lol
YUP, damn straight kind of like white/hispanic...What you got to say about your use of the word spade? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I use spades all the time ... in poker, in bridge, in gardening, in contentious conversation with knuckledraggers like you.

Were YOU offended by the word "spade?" I didn't even say what KIND of spade.

You just jumped to conclusion, Simple Jack. After all, the use wasn't black and white ... or white and black.

What an imbecile you are. Dumber by the day.

In SPADES!
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Is she a white/black or a black/white? what ever, she is HOT! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Shove your RACE CARD up your ASS, Pee Wee Rider. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm sorry IF, read again. WHO tossed out the race card here? Look closely.....
that's right, it was YOU! Too bad for you the time limit to edit it is gone.
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Has his head always been that big. It's fucking freaky. Originally Posted by rodog44
No. Optical illusion.

It's the camera lens and the close distance. It creates a fishbowl affect. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I disagree. On the inside his head is most certainly swelled beyond any reasonable proportion. Rarely has any man had so swelled an impression of himself for having done so little good.
damn, sharptons one ugly mf'r Originally Posted by CJ7
That's probably why she gets all the proceeds to all of his stupid benefit dinners, lol.
  • CJ7
  • 07-18-2013, 12:17 PM
I disagree. On the inside his head is most certainly swelled beyond any reasonable proportion. Rarely has any man had so swelled an impression of himself for having done so little good. Originally Posted by Old-T
Al's head is the same size ... when he was a fat man, it looked like a pea sitting on a pumpkin, now it looks like a pumpkin sitting on a pea.

EAT MORE CAKE !!
I think you're title is incorrect. "Young hottie finds new foolish sugar daddy" is the correct title.