Question on Moderator Accounts

All you had to do was know how to properly communicate...but that's with any of them...when they point me I question and challenge them on it..maybe even up to St.C but I never get mad and vitriol about it...its not my board. Lol
Are mods allowed to have more than one account. One they use to moderate and hobby with and one used for open board banter and possible trolling...and are some given access to read users emails...just wondering outside of typical mod duties are there special accesses granted similar to US governmental FISA warrants. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
While certainly....up until the point where they get caught.
While certainly....up until the point where they get caught. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Not even then.
More than one modtard has lost the keys to the executive restroom over multiple handles.
More than one modtard has lost the keys to the executive restroom over multiple handles. Originally Posted by dearhunter
What is that investigative process like? Do providers alert you to their possible multiple handles or is it some sort of internal annual true-up or controls verification ...
Everyone fucks up........eventually
More than one modtard has lost the keys to the executive restroom over multiple handles. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is true...
What is that investigative process like? Do providers alert you to their possible multiple handles or is it some sort of internal annual true-up or controls verification ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Everyone fucks up........eventually Originally Posted by dearhunter

It helps maintaining good relations with the other voices ...