You know it's Mardi GRAS when....

I have never been to NO. I will be coming next week and wanted to know if any one could tell me where to stay away from!!?? Thanks Jasmine......and I will be up at 5am lol I am going to try to party and work.
I have never been to NO. I will be coming next week ... Originally Posted by Jasmine,J
You coming before or after Mardi Gras? (Which is Tues. Mar. 8)
I thought about coming tue! should I still come?
I thought about coming tue! should I still come? Originally Posted by Jasmine,J
Do you have a reserved hotel room? If not, then no, I wouldn't show up on Mardi Gras Day. Virtually every hotel room in town is booked. Also, there are parades and traffic jams everywhere, so unless you really, really know your way around town, you'll spend half the day stuck in traffic.
ditto--it is crazy around here till after mardi gras

If ya do come,stay in metairie
True. I canceled riding this year because my carnival organization dropped the ball on hotels.
It definitely tripped me out. And he is an attorney. Not like he is some idiot or something!! A perfect example of men thinking with the wrong head. I don't think the real brain kicks in till later in the day. LOL!!! Originally Posted by LilRed
Sometimes morning wood is difficult to get rid of. lol
That's kind of scary, red Originally Posted by heidilynnla

Yee-ah.
Yeah, just to let you know Dallas. One of the missed calls was from me. Leaving for bike week tuesday morning. I will try and call you again when I get back. Any of you girls in the quarter sunday, I will be on the balcony across from the cat's meow. Everybody have a fun and safe mardi gras.
Cool Blue--I am sorry i missed you....

It is Mardi Gras so i am partying all weekened and monday and tuesday

I will flash and you can throw me some beads!!!wooohooooooo
I'm out of town visiting family until mardi gras is over. I'm not really that into parades.
I've been out of town for the past week, sorry you got those drunken late night calls. I usually turn my phone on silent so I can SLEEP! Otherwise, I would be using my lower eye lids for my suitcase! LMAO!
I have been camping out at parades since 8am this morning....it is now 10:25 and i am soooooooooooo tired!!!! But i did get a rubber chicken & I got to march in the parade with the "box of wine krewe"...lol

I love mardi Gras!!!!!

Now back to the subject{sorry}...I have missed so many calls....wish I was working.....lol............... ..girls,who is working???
I met a few ladies from a new krewe called the drunken whores! Hillarious. Did you see them Dallas? They were marching with the boxed wine krewe.
yep Heidi..I marched with them!{they gave me a card...lol} It was so cool!!!!!