client asked b.b services

smh...

Well I'm sorry if some people don't feel like its alert (not looking for opinions) I just don't think it should even be acceptable to ask its such a huge risk just be safe people condoms can't save you from everything <3
Xoxo Sassy
No glove, no love.

Words to live by.

Not everybody wants their penis to rot off.
I will ALWAYS mention it if I am given as a reference and what the next girl chooses to do is all up to her....
It might not be an alert, but it is information and she's exchanging it, which is what this board is for. So she's right to put it out there, it lets ladies know to not even waste their time with this guy.

It's pretty sad that some will get on here to give the one putting info out there nothing but grief. Yet they will allow someone that has self alerted he has something to keep running around trying to see ladies.
Well I'm sorry if some people don't feel like its alert (not looking for opinions) I just don't think it should even be acceptable to ask its such a huge risk just be safe people condoms can't save you from everything <3
Xoxo Sassy Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
Don't feel sorry. Do what you think is right.

I personally think you absolutely did the right thing. Keep it up.
I agree. It pisses me off when I see a dog pile happen because someone is trying to help others out.

Thanks OP for caring enough to give us a heads up about this guy.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2014, 10:45 PM
I agree. It pisses me off when I see a dog pile happen because someone is trying to help others out.

Thanks OP for caring enough to give us a heads up about this guy. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Imagine if every provider posted a alert for every time a client asked for bb? Or guys posted a when a provider offered the service? We're all adults and can make the right or wrong decisions. Unless he tried to slip it in, it's not a alert.
Not sure if this is considered a alert but I can't trust a client that would trust b.b full services (as much as we do take pride in hygine) he goes by beer3009 just be care full if you are a provider of him. Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
Might want to compile a list of every member on here who has ever posted a Strip Club review OR has commented on said reviews stating they have seen her,

I mean, after all, if you want to make generalizations and assumptions, ASSume that every stripper out there does BBFS multiple times a day, especially during rent week.

Oh. Don't forget to compile the names of every client who has ever been in an AMP because we all know those girls bareback everyone too.

THEN compile the list of every pimped girl and exclude anyone who has seen her because we all know pimps never use condoms and that's why their stable gets knocked up so often.

Right?

Let us know how many members you end up with when done.
Sorry that jerk asked that. Real creep. Thanks for the post.
Isn't the hobby risky enough as it is? (LE, pimps in hiding, robberies, getting caught by the SO) why add to it?
It's pretty sad that some will get on here to give the one putting info out there nothing but grief. Yet they will allow someone that has self alerted he has something to keep running around trying to see ladies. Originally Posted by novacain
Very true on the first sentence, which is why many things that happen to and with hobbyists go unreported because of the wanna be detectives aka shit stirrers. I do not believe that the mods are the hobby police and therefore cannot make a person not hobby who has something or is at a higher risk to do so because of his BCD practices nor tell a provider to not see someone because of that. It is all a matter of personal choice and because of that, the consequences, if any, are also personal.
Nice dawg
Imagine if every provider posted a alert for every time a client asked for bb? Or guys posted a when a provider offered the service? We're all adults and can make the right or wrong decisions. Unless he tried to slip it in, it's not a alert. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Big fucking deal. She made a mistake. Why bitch and moan about it?

Sheesh people...

Her heart was in the right place and tried to help out.

Eccie and it's cry babies.
I think it is unfair to request BBFS at all from a provider. If you want BBFS, get a wife or girlfriend, and do it with her only. Every other person you have sex with should be covered up.
If you are in a threesome, change the condom for each girl.
The shit you girls have to put up with is off the charts sometimes.