Sherry of DFW defense against SensualNurseD

I think his threAD turned into a Jerry Lewis telethon.
I'm going to suggest her in the ISOs and leave her number. I hope that will help. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Great idea. I hope it helps too....
I think his threAD turned into a Jerry Lewis telethon. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Yup. I can't help but feel so sorry for this lady. She didn't have to help the other lady. The other lady didn't have to be so ungrateful. This lady didn't need to make the mistake of outting the first name of the other lady and be banned. Her harsh sentence is probably not due to this isolated incident, she sent the same message to other people, and together with prior points ... It is what it is.

There are only losers in this sorry dispute. A dispute between a 73 year old prostitute and a prostitute with cancer.

Makes me drepressed that our society as a whole needs to evolve so much so these circumstances don't happen.

But i digress. I wish some leniency could be given to this lady. In the name of compassion, at a minimum.
There really needs to be a different and less misleading (even if less dramatic) word for situations such as this. Saying "Banned for a year," is kind of like saying, "Dead for a year." May I suggest "Suspended."
Is it Fair
I am aware of strict new guidelines on masking,
but do you feel it is fair to ban a member FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR for mistakenly posting a first name ONLY(no other info ) in a thread?
thousands of people have same first name-
--does this really constitute "OUTING"-
--since "JOHN" can apply to many people
DO YOU FEEL FULL YEAR'S BAN IS "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT" FOR mistakenly posting a person's first name
WHICH DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFY THEM IN ANY WAY Originally Posted by mellowbear69
I see the rule being uniformly enforced.
Recently Fancy In Heels (Houston) was banned for a year for posting part of someone's name (masking the rest) and she is about the most discreet, level-headed provider you find!
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Her supporters should review her and keep her active even if she's not here, that was a good idea posted by someone in here.
#freesherry
#freesherry Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Sorry to be pedantic. I understand what the hash tag is supposed to mean but she's not incarcerated. She has been exiled. Sad nevertheless. I'm sure sensual nurse is happy now.
Sounds like shes an ingrate, not that I know both sides of the story but if Sherry did send her $150 or $1, thats money she donated for the cause...I think you ban one, you go ahead and ban the other...we dont need this drama. I have always hated beggers...in games...in the streets...on the internet...
Sorry to be pedantic. I understand what the hash tag is supposed to mean but she's not incarcerated. She has been exiled. Sad nevertheless. I'm sure sensual nurse is happy now. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Who else is 70 years old and gives cheap blowjobs? Sherry owned that fucking niche.

#freesherry
That woman helped out an awful lot of newbies on this app getting their feet wet and she truly is a nice person she deserves better there's got to be another way other than a full year come on guys
Oh ya..... #FREESHERRY
Who else is 70 years old and gives cheap blowjobs? Sherry owned that fucking niche.

#freesherry Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Fa sho!
Jesus. Have a heart!! This probably IS her life. FREE SHERRY! (This shit is being brought up in nola. ) I have seen soooo much worse in my time. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. Xxoo annie
First Fancy and now Sherry. This new policy is going so well. Not.

Are there any ads besides here on Eccie where SND may have used that name? BP, TER? If she's ever referenced herself by that name then Sherry is off the hook.