Best Dick Sucker

Could it be that the best blow job is and always will be the next one? Originally Posted by grean
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I think I'm missing the DT part of it, getting half to 3/4 of my cock sucked on doesn't do it for me, A cum in throat provider would make a killing here. The search continues.....
I'll throw my name in the ring
Check my reviews
  • theG
  • 06-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Used to be a girl named Ashton Hunt who gave the best BJ's. Deep throat and blow a load in the back of her throat. Not certain whatever happened to her.

The best one now? Haven't had a BJ in a few weeks but hope that changes soon.
Brandee69 does know her way around a cock. MMMmmmmmm
OMFG Bwhahahahahaaaaa

Your mom Originally Posted by THN

Bwahahaha!

To contribute, it depends on what style of BJ you like. One of my personal faves was SexyBriana. I frequently hear SexxyJade, Seductive Skyy, and Costa Rica among the elite however. I agree with Brandee69 too, she's the "bee's knees"!

I would also mention Mia Monroe Love too but I don't know if she's still around. Tattooed Barbie's pretty damn good too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Could it be that the best blow job is and always will be the next one? Originally Posted by grean
i'm kinda w/ darkey kong on this.

the best one is the one that curled your toes, put cramps in your calves and thighs, sent tingles all around your groin and crotch, caused you to loose your breath for more than a few seconds and then caused such of rush of blood to your brain that you would up with a kinda migrane.
then it scrambled your language centers so that you couldnt talk at all or talk sensibly for 5-10 minutes.

that was the best fellatio in my book!!!
and it was covered!!!
and it cost 600 in 1997 dollars!!!

none since have cum close to that.
and i've been search for something similar to that since then.
i've found quite a few who are one or two or three of the above physical condition reactions, but not all.

and even if i listed em all, i'm sure i might forget a few, upset some cos i listed them, upset some cos i didn't list them, and upset some cos i haven't condicked oral delites research with them.

in any case, keep on cumming!
Brandee69 does know her way around a cock. MMMmmmmmm Originally Posted by ProFun
Mmmmmhmmmm!! Haha
Mz Chloe Rae all day!!!! Originally Posted by ediddyent66
Oh Yes, Mz Chloe Rae,
She's to far for me but I made a special trip to see her for an hour Session
a while back and she was amazing to say the least, stayed on it for at least 30 minutes.
Or maybe the last one!!!!
Brandee69 huh. I forgot I had her on "layaway" I have been making payments for 4 yrs.

I think it's time to claim the prize
Brandee69 huh. I forgot I had her on "layaway" I have been making payments for 4 yrs.

I think it's time to claim the prize Originally Posted by Shep3.0
You thought I forgot eh?
Dammit yes!..heheee
Brandee69,

How can I get a layaway plan? I want some Brandee69 BBBJ too.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!