Encounter: Bucks Fort Worth/G*****/No Expectations of a Golden time turned to lead

I was in VIP for about an hour late afternoon yesterday. One of you mongers were in the booth across from me or next to me. Probably both Eccie mongers. Sort of like an AMP without doors. In addition to hearing the moans and skin slapping, you can wave at your fellow monger on the way out.
We should come up with some sort of Eccie hand signal to flash at the monger across the room. Y’all know you’ve made eye contact while the dancer is in CG or head bobbing! Lol.
I’ve had too much coffee this morning!
I was in there two nights ago and some asswipes had put hand written "Reserved" signs on the three corner tables in VIP. My first trip in we found another seat not as good but it was good enough to have fun My second trip in with a different girl, she says "what the fuck is this?" and wads up their "Reserved" sign. LOL and we hopped in the corner and had a good time. Sorry if that was one of you but "reserving" VIP booths is a dick move on your fellow mongers. Unless you paid the VIP manager a hefty fee....
Lol. I guess she gets her asshole licked lots. G***** has no recollection of our time last week. Didn't have the heart, or balls, to tell her why I turned her down today.
I agree with what you said. At some point your buddy didn’t know her and now nails her. It takes $$, a little game, and them to be in the mood.
I never some bucks action!
whats SS