If you had the right girl would you could stop hobbing

i'm with you 69er...depends on your definition of "right" girl... my definition of a "right" girl is one that encourages hobbying! 69er, you are one lucky man... JR, miss your reviews..
She likes the freedom of a little "on the side action" too. Originally Posted by 69er
PM me her #
  • tglc1
  • 12-16-2011, 05:11 PM
LOL thats one way of looking at it. Find one thats ok with it
I did not hobby once we started dating, though the marriage, and for almost two years after the divorce. That was almost seven years.
  • HG
  • 12-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I have 4 times damn alimony
I have met the right woman several times and have stopped. They all made me forget any other women! I actually like a monogamous relationship.
If I had a woman with the sex drive that I do, I would definitely not see as many as I do, until she comes along I have a long list to work off, seems to get longer all the time Lana,
  • 69er
  • 12-16-2011, 08:53 PM
PM me her # Originally Posted by TheBizz
If you are chubby, bald, or over 45 forget it. She has too many young studs ready to jump through flaming hoops, backwards, naked, while doing practically anything else she wishes.

She's not interested in the general demographic I've seen at the meet & greets. LOL
  • aka
  • 12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Funny you say that.. I actually was "Lauren" before I was Reese. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
You could go back to being Lauren and become Mrs. Lauren Lauren
If I had a woman with the sex drive that I do, I would definitely not see as many as I do, until she comes along I have a long list to work off, seems to get longer all the time Lana, Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
Shorten that list, buddy......you've just met your match!
I have met the right woman several times and have stopped. They all made me forget any other women! I actually like a monogamous relationship. Originally Posted by Abraham

Abe, you're my kind of man.
Is it possible to find, truly, the "right" person, perfect in every way we desire?

If that answer is yes, then I have not found the right person. And will Hobby until there are no Providers willing to see a 95-yo grumpy old man.

If the answer is no, then I'm good ... I get a great bit of what I want and need at home, and then have all of the other fun I want with the beautiful ladies of DFW.
About 10yrs ago I found a couple great hobby friends but my wife found out eventually so I quit. Since I was not with the right person I still thought about it. Now I am going through the enviable divorce that follows in that situation.

I think I may have met the right woman in the past but she scared the crap out of me since they could see though me so easily and also gave hard advise that I should have followed. As a young man losing that much control to a woman was difficult so I ran.

Now that I am older I hope I find one like that again and have the wisdom this time.

B
I will never stop hobbing so long as there is so much bobbing!
I find the hobby to be a poor mix with a 24/7 companion and love interest. It has only comes into play for me because my personal relationship has become irreparably fractured. Even then it's a loose-fitting band aid - but does allow me to function without blowing up my family. I envy those who take so much satisfaction from it. It's a conflicted experience for me.