Preferred 411 - does membership have value?

I will echo what is said above. P411 makes screening *much* easier and quicker. I have almost never had a lady ask for additional screening information once I initiate contact via P411. So get screened once and be done with additional personal revelations. Second, I am much more confident of the lady herself. In fact, like some above, I do not see ladies who do not have a P411 account. I can't compare P411 to Datecheck or other services as I do not participate in any other screening service. In central TX P411 seems widely accepted.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Gina has done an outstanding job with the site... she has continually made improvements as well!!* I questioned it's set-up in the beginning... but it has become eXXXtremely valuable to me!!*
I highly suggest the site to any and all quality guys and girls of the hobby!!
I know serveral ladies who look at the number of ok and if it just way too many they pass. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You always have the option of removing OKs yourself to make look like you have seen fewer ladies. However, I have found the statement that if a guy has seen "too many" ladies to be safe somewhat humorous seeing as most ladies I have seen have probably seen at least 5-10 times the number of ladies that I have seen.
P411 is great! I have been using it for 2 years. If not for it I would not be in the Hobby nor would I be on here since I found this place from a link on P411. Get a membership, an okay or 2 from reputable newbie friendly providers and your set...
P411 is definitely a great secure site to be a member of. The screening process helps me feel more comfortable and a bit safer.

Try It . . Im sure you'll Like It.
It is worth it! Also, some providers give a discount to members so it really will pay for itself.

Enjoy
I have been a member for some time now and think it makes getting together with a provider much easier.
As stated above by many it is an extremely valuable tool for screening..... That being said... some areas are more populated than others..... what is a great thing in Texas where P411 is HIGHLY used..... it may just be so-so in Upsate NY where the number of people use it are not quite up to those down south..... But It is a very good service, and seems to catch on like wildfire in areas when introduced.......

I have used it as my primary screening tool for the past 3 years here in Texas, and surrounding states to out to the West coast, and it has always worked like a charm.....

Best of luck my man!

JaD
I love P411 the site is very convenient for me.I find with the provider okays it saves me a lot of time and the gents I see as well.In vegas P411 is used quite often.
I usually ask 24hrs notice for new friends but with P411 gents I can usually see within a few hrs if my schedule allows it.I offer multi-hr incentives and additional time exclusively for P411 members.A great site well worth the money you will not be disappointed!