Republicans have poked the bear

Contrast that to leftists who want to be able to kill babies at full term. Originally Posted by berryberry
Citation requested, and even if a handful of fringe people would suggest that, how is it fair to paint with such a broad brush man?

If you believe that leftists all believe that, it is more than unhinged my man.
Citation requested, and even if a handful of fringe people would suggest that, how is it fair to paint with such a broad brush man?

If you believe that leftists all believe that, it is more than unhinged my man. Originally Posted by zippyboy
Are a number of leftist politicians fringe people?

Because the list is long for those who believe the decision to abort must be left entirely to the woman, without limitations. Hell, the New York Times said this in the run up to the 2020 election

The Democratic presidential field has coalesced around an abortion rights agenda more far-reaching than anything past nominees have proposed, according to a New York Times survey of the campaigns. The positions reflect a hugely consequential shift on one of the country’s most politically divisive issues.

Every candidate The Times surveyed supports codifying Roe v. Wade in federal law, allowing Medicaid coverage of abortion by repealing the Hyde Amendment, and removing funding restrictions for organizations that provide abortion referrals. Almost all of them say they would nominate only judges who support abortion rights, an explicit pledge Democrats have long avoided.

Very few support restrictions on abortions late in pregnancy.

So if the vast majority of 2020 Leftist Presidential Candidates support abortion with no restriction at any time up to (and in some cases after birth) - are you saying they are not representing leftists everywhere?
Everyone here seems to be conflating Republicans and Democrats with Republican and Democratic politicians. Those two things are vastly different.
Some people take positions on what’s right, not what’s popular. That’s called having character. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Only a republican would post something like this on a HOOKER BOARD.

hahahahahahahahahahah.
What makes you think I’m a Republican? Not that it takes away from the statement’s validity.
What makes you think I’m a Republican? Not that it takes away from the statement’s validity. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Ok, only someone totally detached from reality would blather on about doing what is right and "character" on a hooker board.