Why are y'all salty guys ?

And I thought the drama was bad in Georgia. Dayum! Makes for good entertainment on breaks though!
PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD. Originally Posted by Amanda A'mor
I can't stand whining!!!!

You started this threAD in coed. Expect discussion!
Don't get all pissy if someone comments something
not in your favor or it's not something you want to hear.

Now you want the thread closed cause it's not going in
the direction you want.

Throw away your pc, you're not strong enough for the WWW
I can't stand whining!!!!

You started this threAD in coed. Expect discussion!
Don't get all pissy if someone comments something
not in your favor or it's not something you want to hear.

Now you want the thread closed cause it's not going in
the direction you want.

Throw away your pc, you're not strong enough for the WWW Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You sit around can't wait to jump in shit . I don't say shit to you make me invisible to you. Idfwu why are you even on here with your worthless two cents.
You started it, now own it!!! Another thing, how would you know if I did ANY TOFTT BB???? Unless you have a mandle or a WK leaking info. MM, you might wanna look into this. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Now you're the only one that's leaking information because obviously from what you've said that's what you do because I just went by what I read in your reviews. now for you to come on here and slander my name is one thing that I'm not going to stand for and this is exactly why I wanted the thread close because here comes all the bitching and whining and everybody can stay in their place and keep my name out their mouths and what I do out there mouth cuz it's none of your business as long as I'm taking care of mine and doing me that's all I care about so carry on get paid or laid stop bashing others we're all trying to have fun..
Bottom line y'all are bashing other hobbyist for what they like. ... stop being dicks if you can. I'm done said what I had to say bitch and moan but I tell you now I'm done. Take it how you want... have a great week happy 4th cause I'm partying grilling and swimming won't be on hear so get all your sass in.... cause I'm whiny and saying once again Muffin Man Baby close the thread please...tia
When someone says or does something stupid, and then tries to justify their behaviour and therefore makes it worse (for example) you'd use this phrase. It means "don't dig a deeper hole for yourself than you already have."
When someone says or does something stupid, and then tries to justify their behaviour and therefore makes it worse (for example) you'd use this phrase. It means "don't dig a deeper hole for yourself than you already have." Originally Posted by ProviderRider
Honey thanks but I got this.
I originally wanted to see Amanda because of her menu...

After reading this thread, I am highly disappointed. This is just negative promotion. It's one thing to make a thread if someone posted a fake review or if you wanted to share your side of the story. However the way you are managing this situation is poor.
I originally wanted to see Amanda because of her menu...

After reading this thread, I am highly disappointed. This is just negative promotion. It's one thing to make a thread if someone posted a fake review or if you wanted to share your side of the story. However the way you are managing this situation is poor. Originally Posted by scsholar
Ill always defend myself .