Frequent Flyer Benefits in the Hobby

I made carrot cake today, just FYI... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It's so good!!!
People might say what they got in exchange for being on a Providers good side. Smart ones won't say the extent of the gratitude or give a name.

Neither will I

First hand experience is that I've had a few unannounced doubles. Nice surprise.
ISO spinner, up North, must offer rewards program!
I've had gentlemen as well as submissive provide me with gift cards, out of the ordinary sex toys, Spa days, wine, and even just dog treats for my dog or horse treats as people know how much my animals mean to me. These aren't just Frequent Flyers either. A few just come with such kindness before even meeting me. I will admit my socks were knocked off when this first happened.

As in things I've provided when I was traveling for certain clients that I do know well I may pick up an antique or fresh preserves. I have a client who collects keychains with bottle openers on them. I get one if I have time from different places. If I'm really feeling snazzy I add a cupcake box to my screening form with a choice of cupcake as well as gluten free or not/diabetic or not questions.

If someone has bought me an outfit or shoes they receive many pictures I myself take. Then when or if I choose to feature it in a photoshoot (as some may be just regular panties or something for the session that they have brought) I provide one print if they are interested.

I don't think it's a necessity or something you feel like you should HAVE to do. It may add to the fantasy, but I have some clientele I would definitely identify as friends.
This one time, Ah got a l'il bag o' roasted an' salt'd goober peas. Fur FREE!
To go along with this topic...
I know of a couple of ladies who offer this, but how many would take advantage of it? How many ladies would offer these?

A special rate for a certain number of visits each month? Would you pay or expect this special rate all up front or at the time of each visit? What if the lady doesn't keep her end of the bargain or if the guy doesn't use up all the visits each month?
A specific rate if you see the lady at least once a month? What if you see each other weekly instead of monthly? What if the guy misses a month or two? Would he go back to the advertised rate or still be grandfathered in?

What kind of special would you guys expect or want? A percentage or certain $ amount off? Would you want something like buy 3 and get the 4th visit free if you were to see the same lady weekly?

I know most of this is focused on the guy's responses, but ladies can add what they feel too.

A special rate for a certain number of visits each month? Would you pay or expect this special rate all up front or at the time of each visit?
A specific rate if you see the lady at least once a month? What if you see each other weekly instead of monthly? What if the guy misses a month or two? Would he go back to the advertised rate or still be grandfathered in?

What kind of special would you guys expect or want? A percentage or certain $ amount off? Would you want something like buy 3 and get the 4th visit free if you were to see the same lady weekly?

I know most of this is focused on the guy's responses, but ladies can add what they feel too. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I just posted an ISO seeking a special provider for regular monthly visits. A rate break would certainly make it all the more appealing. The break should only happen after the initial session just to make sure both sides still want to proceed. This way she doesn't get screwed over and he isn't pressured into rebooking her if he isn't sold.

Paying multi sessions in full upfront would be begging for a good screwing over. I can't keep track of the amount of alerts and board blasts I've read from guys dumb enough to pay multisession upfront only to find themselves written off and ignored a few sessions into the agreement.
Without a doubt, Creampies.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion so far. Please continue to contribute to the discussion. Do not be concerned about listing both positive and negatives as the glass may simultaneously be half full and half empty at the same time.

One of the best things I've ever experience and will never forget is the time Claire gave me some baked goods. ^_^ Originally Posted by Raikage
I too have sampled Claire's baked goods and her 30-second challenge, and enjoyed it all. Definitely a repeat client based on overall great experience

in 2001 I started seeing this gal at 250 per.. 10 years later after 50+ times she all of a sudden lowered it to 160 per...she is retired now.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Discounts for frequent flyers and grandfathered rates for long-time clients are great incentives.

If I treat her generously she'll most likely want to see me again offering me extras.
If she treats me generously I'll most likely want to see her again offering her extras. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Well said. Sounds like a nice applications of the Golden Rule.

People might say what they got in exchange for being on a Providers good side. Smart ones won't say the extent of the gratitude or give a name. Neither will I
Yes, too much talk can kill a nice situation, as others will expect the same. No harm in talking about some of the benefits, but just don't name the client or provider.

First hand experience is that I've had a few unannounced doubles. Nice surprise. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I too have had some nice surprises on doubles. And, I have had a second lady surprise my provider on occasions--all good experiences, if you properly select the guest and know the two ladies will play well together.

And, having a Special Lady make arrangements for an unannounced doubles session with an additional Special Lady is sweet. These should only be done by people who know each other well, and know what everyone likes.

I've had gentlemen as well as submissive provide me with gift cards, out of the ordinary sex toys, Spa days, wine, and even just dog treats for my dog or horse treats as people know how much my animals mean to me.
Nice job guys. I suspect there is a lot of this happening.

These aren't just Frequent Flyers either. A few just come with such kindness before even meeting me. I will admit my socks were knocked off when this first happened.

As in things I've provided when I was traveling for certain clients that I do know well I may pick up an antique or fresh preserves. I have a client who collects keychains with bottle openers on them. I get one if I have time from different places. If I'm really feeling snazzy I add a cupcake box to my screening form with a choice of cupcake as well as gluten free or not/diabetic or not questions.
Nice ideas.

If someone has bought me an outfit or shoes they receive many pictures I myself take. Then when or if I choose to feature it in a photo shoot (as some may be just regular panties or something for the session that they have brought) I provide one print if they are interested.
Sounds like the gift that just keeps giving.

I don't think it's a necessity or something you feel like you should HAVE to do. It may add to the fantasy, but I have some clientele I would definitely identify as friends.
Yep, there is more to the hobby that just fucking and sucking. However, for some, that's all there is and they may be wondering what this discussion is all about. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
To go along with this topic...

A special rate for a certain number of visits each month? Would you pay or expect this special rate all up front or at the time of each visit? What if the lady doesn't keep her end of the bargain or if the guy doesn't use up all the visits each month?

I think this is something discussed between two people who know each other and are able to properly set the parameters of the arrangement. YMMV. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
This thread has surfaced a number of good ideas for hobbyists and providers to consider when it comes to building great repeat business and getting great service.

Remembers, it's a two-way street, the better a hobbyist treats a provider, the better service he will receive in general. Word will get around that certain hobbyists provide some extras; hopefully, providers will up their game, provide some extras to their clients, and everyone will have a good time, as well as a lots of hot sex.

I have been fortunate to often have some nice OTC lunches and happy hour drinks with some providers. Many providers provide me with Long-Term Discounts for frequent sessions, Grandfathered Rates when they raise their rates, choices of outfits and music during sessions, focus on activities that I enjoy, suggestions and offers for doubles partners they know who play well together, consideration for rescheduling when my plans for a session have to change, and reworking their plans to see me if there is an initial conflict to one of my requests.

On the other hand, I have brought flowers, boxes of candy, balloons, wine, snacks, water and soft drinks, candy bars, bags of ice, and new sex toys. Birthday and Christmas cards and presents for long-term friends. I also will rework my plans and schedule when a provider has something come up--don't ask questions, just reschedule. I have also given providers rides to the grocery store, bank, Walmart, pet store, school, bus depot, and to the auto repair shop when they needed a lift. Most of these instances were after a session and I volunteered a ride when I learned the provider was planning on taxi/UBER/etc.

One of the attributes of the hobby is NSA, but some friendships emerge and some folks will enjoy doing nice things for those who do nice things for them and treat them right. It goes both ways.

Others, will shrug their shoulders at this thread, continue their current behavior, accept the status quo, and wonder why the TCB and BCD behavior of some ladies slip. Yes, this is the ladies business and our hobby; all we owe them is the agreed upon donation and polite respectable behavior. However, there are extra benefits for those who reach out and do nice things for others--it goes both ways.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion so far. Please continue to contribute to the discussion. Do not be concerned about listing both positive and negatives as the glass may simultaneously be half full and half empty at the same time.

I too have sampled Claire's baked goods and her 30-second challenge, and enjoyed it all. Definitely a repeat client based on overall great experience

Discounts for frequent flyers and grandfathered rates for long-time clients are great incentives.

Well said. Sounds like a nice applications of the Golden Rule.

I too have had some nice surprises on doubles. And, I have had a second lady surprise my provider on occasions--all good experiences, if you properly select the guest and know the two ladies will play well together.

And, having a Special Lady make arrangements for an unannounced doubles session with an additional Special Lady is sweet. These should only be done by people who know each other well, and know what everyone likes.

This thread has surfaced a number of good ideas for hobbyists and providers to consider when it comes to building great repeat business and getting great service.

Remembers, it's a two-way street, the better a hobbyist treats a provider, the better service he will receive in general. Word will get around that certain hobbyists provide some extras; hopefully, providers will up their game, provide some extras to their clients, and everyone will have a good time, as well as a lots of hot sex.

I have been fortunate to often have some nice OTC lunches and happy hour drinks with some providers. Many providers provide me with Long-Term Discounts for frequent sessions, Grandfathered Rates when they raise their rates, choices of outfits and music during sessions, focus on activities that I enjoy, suggestions and offers for doubles partners they know who play well together, consideration for rescheduling when my plans for a session have to change, and reworking their plans to see me if there is an initial conflict to one of my requests.

On the other hand, I have brought flowers, boxes of candy, balloons, wine, snacks, water and soft drinks, candy bars, bags of ice, and new sex toys. Birthday and Christmas cards and presents for long-term friends. I also will rework my plans and schedule when a provider has something come up--don't ask questions, just reschedule. I have also given providers rides to the grocery store, bank, Walmart, pet store, school, bus depot, and to the auto repair shop when they needed a lift. Most of these instances were after a session and I volunteered a ride when I learned the provider was planning on taxi/UBER/etc.

One of the attributes of the hobby is NSA, but some friendships emerge and some folks will enjoy doing nice things for those who do nice things for them and treat them right. It goes both ways.

Others, will shrug their shoulders at this thread, continue their current behavior, accept the status quo, and wonder why the TCB and BCD behavior of some ladies slip. Yes, this is the ladies business and our hobby; all we owe them is the agreed upon donation and polite respectable behavior. However, there are extra benefits for those who reach out and do nice things for others--it goes both ways.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy
xoxo
I do have a client i see at a dicounted rate. He sees me a certain amount of sessions every month. For regulars that have been good to me I have spent extra time. Chat more with them day to day ect. It depends on the client what I will offer. Everyone is different on what they want. Some may want a cheaper rate some may want more time. Some might want pics. I def have no issues being good to my regulars.
For my regs/ATF's I bring wine, candy, small gifts (I randomly brought a fidget spinner to my ATF as a joke and she loved it!)

I have brought over stuff to make lunch for us, and proceeded to do so - it was great, not expensive and she appreciated the effort.

In return I get preferential booking, GF'd rates, extra time, and some additional menu options that aren't openly advertised (no, I'm not talking about BBFS).

In short, if the connection is there and I like spending time with her and she feels the same, it's a win-win.

The cost of the gifts isn't really what's important...it's the understanding that you took the time to think about doing something a little extra for them that they appreciate.

I like doing it, and they treat me very well in kind. Works for me.
For my regs/ATF's I bring wine, candy, small gifts (I randomly brought a fidget spinner to my ATF as a joke and she loved it!)
I often do the same, hopefully the ladies that enjoy the wine don't need it to see me BCD.

I have brought over stuff to make lunch for us, and proceeded to do so - it was great, not expensive and she appreciated the effort.
You can also have lunch delivered to incall, if that's OK with provider--I can't cook for shit. I have also taken some regular ladies out to lunch, but some care is needed there as RW encounters for either the lady or the hobbyist can pop up. Have a good back story ready in case you see some who knows either of you.

In return I get preferential booking, GF'd rates, extra time, and some additional menu options that aren't openly advertised (no, I'm not talking about BBFS).
I think this is getting to the heart of this thread: Do good things for the ladies and the ladies will reciprocate. With Long Term Favorites, it should be more than just the money, though we shouldn't expect freebies. It's not the amount you spend on extras, it's the thought and consideration shown, both ways, that counts for making the hobby a lot more fun than just a quick sexual encounter. Though, all that some are looking for is a quick visit or BNG; hey, that's fine to if it meets the guys needs and the lady provides the service.

In short, if the connection is there and I like spending time with her and she feels the same, it's a win-win.
Yes sir. WIN WIN is the name of the game; otherwise, you are just buying and selling sex.

The cost of the gifts isn't really what's important...it's the understanding that you took the time to think about doing something a little extra for them that they appreciate.
Plus One.

I like doing it, and they treat me very well in kind. Works for me.
It's all good. Originally Posted by Parsifal
Thanks for sharing.

Ladies: Looking for more insights and posts from the provider's perspective. What about guys who bring "gifts" and then want that to count toward the stated session rate? Or, what about guys who don't respect boundaries, appointment times, or your personal/RW life; but they expect their little gifts to make up for that? Anything we have missed?

Ladies please share.
I don't mind giving special rates to those that actually can stick to seeing me weekly. Definitely not for those that decide to come back a month or months later and think they still get the discount.
Without a doubt, Creampies. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Ah pree-fers RC cola an' Moon pies. IJS.