Ok, explanation

FYI motorload - I was never the least bit pissed.
It's just called tough love babe! We all love ya!
because outing yourself might be OK Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I respectfully disagree.

When any member of the community (both ladies and clients) is identified and investigated by LE, there is increased risk to others she/he has dealt with, where from seizure of computer records or someone making a deal with LE in return for leniency. I think the risk is relatively small and I'm not too worried about, but certainly many members of the community prefer to minimize unnecessary risks. That implies certain obligations as part of our participation in the community -- not only that we all avoid directly putting others at risk by outing them, but also that we avoid indirectly putting others at risk by outing ourselves. I don't want people to out me, but I also don't want people to out ladies I've seen who might have information that could identify me. I don't think they would give me up, but I'd prefer they not be faced with that dilemma.

Obviously we don't want to blow that out of proportion, e.g., by penalizing mentions of our own real-world occupations, favorite hobbies, and the like. But a real-life name? Should ECCIE enable that? I understand if staff and management decide not to prohibit that, but personally I think you should.

I'm not bashing the OP; we've all done things without realizing all the possible consequences, and as I said, it's not a huge risk. But it makes sense to say "I know you didn't mean harm, but you really shouldn't do that."

My opinion -- YOMV.
Will someone go run his stupid whiny, it'll all be over in 5 days ass, over with a truck and feed him to some gaters and end this fucking drama so everyone can get some sleep?
Will someone go run his stupid whiny, it'll all be over in 5 days ass, over with a truck and feed him to some gaters and end this fucking drama so everyone can get some sleep? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Laz, with all do respect, STFU.
Laz, with all do respect, STFU. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
HH, with all due respect, this fucktard has created 2 threads, first one outing himself which shows an utter lack of respect for the people he has reviewed and talked to and gotten to know and NOW he starts a new thread?

IF you know the fucktard and give a rat's ass, go to his house and cut the phone line to his damn pc.
This one's done too. The personal attacks can cease and the intention of the thread treads back into outing territory.