Never reuse same motel?

double post ..
double post
ops
I like to walk in check in and STHU
why do you need to tell the front desk why you are at a hotel/ motel .. they know you are staying there for what ever reason , be on the low down

front desk help change so much any way's..
I'm a Gold member and they don't ask me why i'm back every time.
If I ever booked a place to play it would never be an hourly rate notel. If I ever did, I would hope there is a big little man with a gun there to put me out of my misery...if I ever got that low in life
I don't do it often, but it always throws them when you are local getting a hotel room. I tell them I'm having some remodeling done and the water is off. Some front desk are chattier than others. If you can use points it keeps it off the credit card. Originally Posted by slowmover
Using points...oh yeah. Now thats’s being a real player.
  • BLM69
  • 01-17-2019, 07:43 PM
If I ever booked a place to play it would never be an hourly rate notel. If I ever did, I would hope there is a big little man with a gun there to put me out of my misery...if I ever got that low in life Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I rather go for the hourly no-tell and shower before and after instead of being a cheapskate and risking the car tricking. Spend the few bucks sometime TS
Google
Houston woman sues hotel for sex trafficking
Be safe. Things have dramatically changed Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Nothing has changed I'm still doing the same thing I was doing last year so what has drastically changed exactly?
X2, I've used the same one for years, it survives off regulars Originally Posted by BLM69
I know maybe its different other places but I find that hard to believe..
I don't do it often, but it always throws them when you are local getting a hotel room. I tell them I'm having some remodeling done and the water is off. Some front desk are chattier than others. If you can use points it keeps it off the credit card. Originally Posted by slowmover
But when you use points dont you still have to pay the room deposit with a cc ? At least you do with Marriott
Just say, "I'm here to fuck my girlfriend."
I made the mistake of booking a room at a hotel chain that we had used on a family vacation and they sent a thanks for staying with us email to the email on file which happened to be a shared email account. Luckily I saw it and deleted before it was noticed. So now I pay cash only.
  • Crock
  • 02-25-2019, 11:44 AM
But when you use points dont you still have to pay the room deposit with a cc ? At least you do with Marriott Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I never have with Marriott or Hilton.
I have been using the same one for a couple of years. Always the same desk clerk. After about the 8th or 9th time, I could tell he was getting curious because it was always around 12:30-1:00pm, so I just came out and told him it was because I was meeting a girl I picked up, and don't want to take her to my place. It also explains a single women walking in a few minutes later. Now the guy just gives me a grin when I walk in. This hotel happens to be a Marriott as well.
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2019, 08:47 PM
I know maybe its different other places but I find that hard to believe.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Trust me, it survives off the regulars. I'm not talking about the Hilton here