Choosing a name in the business

• iggy
  • 05-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Mr Davis Just when was it in January when YOU were asking to have your account deleted,

You prob should have followed through with it. then maybe next Xmas you can have your ATF help staff edit by BB: removed personal info as you wanted to last year.

How is that for a memory !!!

How does GP say it Just Kidding !!
I choose my name because each day I wake up and look in the newspaper under the obit's and when I don't see my name I know that I have another day to enjoy great SEX and I will never be to old for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Davis Just when was it in January when YOU were asking to have your account deleted,

You prob should have followed through with it. then maybe next Xmas you can have your ATF staff edit by BB: removed personal info as you wanted to last year.

How is that for a memory !!!

How does GP say it Just Kidding !!
Originally Posted by iggy

eh watch it, i dont bake :-)
eh watch it, i dont bake :-) Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
dang nab it
dang nab it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Doesn't need to bake to make sandwiches though
Samdavis and Iggy, this exchange between the two of you is quite unnecesary. I strongly suggest that it stops.
was hoping to eat her cookies
was hoping to eat her cookies Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ahahaha, nice
where do the statistics come from bc im 24 and my wii fit age is 19 (sweet right) so i dont feel lile 8 years older Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
This is not a breakdown of physical age. It is in reference to years of employment. It was a joke.
I guess we spoke to soon in the other Thread, Wake Up Albany, about drama, lol!
I guess we spoke to soon in the other Thread, Wake Up Albany, about drama, lol! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Makes me feel like I am in high school with some of this drama. I have been trying to be quiet and say whatever to most of it but some of it is nuts and just makes me shake my head.
  • Tiger
  • 05-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Makes me feel like I am in high school with some of this drama. I have been trying to be quiet and say whatever to most of it but some of it is nuts and just makes me shake my head. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
  • Tiger
  • 05-09-2013, 07:43 PM
was hoping to eat her cookies Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ahahaha, nice Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
I guess we spoke to soon in the other Thread, Wake Up Albany, about drama, lol! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Well, we're awake
Well, we're awake Originally Posted by engadget
Yes, it appears we are!