No show No call!!!

I am not here to argue with anyone and Brittany maybe you do not recognize the screen name here but you do remember me. I have the text messages on my phone. What happened was I was on my way 48 miles away you called me when i stopped to use the restroom and I missed the call 2 minutes later I call back no answer then I proceeded to text and your reply was that I will not see you because your number is a Google Voice number and you couldn't take that chance is what you told me. If that was the case you should have told me that before I left to come see you.
  • BDD
  • 11-06-2013, 03:05 PM
So, you didn't pass screening and were shut down. It happens. Pull it in and move on.

That expalains one of the two times you tried to see her. What about the other time?

Please use private tags...

NaN That's too funny-LMAO
  • BDD
  • 11-07-2013, 04:42 PM
RayBone,
What say you to the question posted? Your story has a few holes in it Dude.
BDD
I actually NOW believe ThickBlonde, she is a reputable provider so I'm gonna just accept that he did see me. But after 2 months, I still think he perhaps exaggerated about a couple of things. So I'll accept it and move on And if I feel someone is taking to long, and seems fishy, they might get a NC/NS from me too! We have to protect ourselves and follow our gut feelings!
I Honestly don't even know who this Raybone is!!! I don't do no call no shows. I have 51 good reviews and since I have been a member I have never had a bad review written on me until this guy who just became a member last month and all the sudden wrote 5 reviews in 1 day. Originally Posted by Brittany1984

I can attest to Brittany's attention to time and not being late. I have visited with her in the past - and she was on point......
Everyone is different though yall are getting ticked off at a guy who probably has every right to NCNS a provider. If you didn't bother to mention you don't accept GVoice calls then that isn't his fault, that is yours. I personally use GVoice as I am not about to give out my personal cell phone # to anyone because of what my real career path is, I can't risk it. I am sure the guys using GVoice do so for reasons like mine or because of not being single and I am not personally going to look down on any hobbyist for using the free service.

JMO