MAKE UP, LIGHT MAKE UP, OR NO MAKE UP DURING A SESSSION? PERFUMES, BODY SPRAY OR COLOGNE FOR A SESSION?

Light make up, no lip stick, and a spritz of pefume.
Shower fresh always works!
I wear my makeup accordingly, lighter in the day than night. And I never wear as much in session as I would wear if I were going on a date, by the end of the session it will just be smeared all over my face.

I usually wait to see if its ok to wear any colone, I always assume he has a SO and I never wear it UNLESS he says something about being single, then its open season.

In general its not a good idea to ever wear a strong fragrance anytime your trying to make a good impression, like job interviews etc... What smells good to you could be completely overpowering or obnoxious to another. I usually wear something so light that you'd need to be 2 inch from me to smell it.
I usually wear something so light that you'd need to be 2 inch from me to smell it. Originally Posted by Lily stargazer
All the more reason to get closer
All the more reason to get closer Originally Posted by boardman

Some have become very particular. Would you want to come home to a wife smelling of perfume? It's good to know in advance the general consensus.. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Are you kidding... I go to the sample fragrance section at Macy's and spray myself with of their expensive perfumes so people will think I have have been to see Sophia... and could you wear bright red lipstick...
Ah, the scent of Ode de Agua Azure Mierda, the guaranteed aphrodisiac scent.
  • Lila
  • 02-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I've been told I look HOT w/o makeup however if we have never met, I have very light makeup on never lipstick unless ask to wear some, and my smell well I smell like soap as I shower right b4 each date
  • Trnch
  • 02-04-2010, 10:06 PM
That depends on the mood of the hobbyist. Some times they want an afternoon delight, and maybe some light or no make up will do. Other times they want a nice experience and well done make up helps in the experience, then you have those that want the PSE look and expereince. But at all times you/they have to smell nice and fresh. You'll be amazed that some of your simple body spray will do wonders and the hobbyist thinks it's the best stuff in the world. (You know what I mean you church guys).
Basically light make up and a light fragrance (non-cloying) lightly applied. I have seen one provider who basically over uses make-up to drag-queen extents. However, out of respect to her (she is a really wonderful lady!) I have not mentioned it to her and I continue to see her at least once a month. note: I have never reviewed her at her request (sorry guys).
My preference is no make-up and no perfume. I love a girl that is naturally pretty.

Having said that ... she needs to be clean and fresh ... I assume she expects the guy to be the same.

In general its not a good idea to ever wear a strong fragrance anytime your trying to make a good impression, like job interviews etc... What smells good to you could be completely overpowering or obnoxious to another. I usually wear something so light that you'd need to be 2 inch from me to smell it. Originally Posted by Lily stargazer
Amen ... I hate it when someone walks in an elavator smelling like they have been dipped in whatever fragrance they are wearing ... I have noticed this is more popular with some segments of the population.
I wear light makeup: no foundation, it rubs off and no perfume. On the odd occasion I have on perfume, it’s only in my hair, and I warn the fella. If someone were to request no make up, I would meet them early in the morning no problem. I look fine without my makeup, I just prefer to go out all dolled up.
I like looking cute.
I've been told I look great w/o makeup, but I think I look rather plain :-/
That said, I wear very little.
mascara, a touch of eyeliner, and tinted chapstick.
I don't do blush, eyeshadow, foundation, or scary red lipstick.

I think deodorant and a tiny spritz of body spray are more than enough.
For p4p I usually am just freshly showered.

Here we go...
no lipstick, just mascara

Ah, the scent of Ode de Agua Azure Mierda, the guaranteed aphrodisiac scent. Originally Posted by ferdburf
tu madre