SEX -- Most Unusal Place?

Thank you for all the replys. Humans really are creative. LOL

Alright, Nic, please explain how you did it in a mail box.
I did, in post #13, my lucky number! Oh, I almost forgot, in the elevator at Montgomery Wards! I even remember the boy's name!
Once in my best friend's pool, though no one in the area. And once got away with nice DFK and breast fondling and sucking while the lucky girl was sitting in the mayor's chair. ^_^

That said, any providers willing to throw caution to the wind, I'm game. ;-)
Once in a pool while my girl friends parents were still awake, and once while sharing a hotel room with my brother and sister in-law.
I was at a car club convention with a girl friend and sharing a room with another couple. My girl friend didn't get along with the other couple - they objected to her smoking in the room although they smoked some herb cigarettes. So, we spent a lot of time out of the room. One night after returning from the bar, we were horny, and they were apparently asleep. She started working me over - she gave a great BBBJ - but it wasn't working for me - too much booze- so I got her to kneel up and started fucking her doggie. I loved fucking her ass, so I moved to Greek, and we finished that way. Not sure the other couple were really able to sleep through that, but they never mentioned our activities.

JaG
Jag! You wild and crazy thing!
My fave place is the voyeur room at a swingers club!
Now that would be a room I would love to be in! To hell with watchin put me in coach!!!
Jimmy---you may get your chance soon! lol

Jag thats sexy cool!
Am being a really good boy in hopes that si true!!!! LOL with fingers crossed! You know the mind is the best tool for great sex!
On a picnic table on the Natchez Trace in broad day-light...
correction... on top of my station's firetruck with my gear still on....
You haven't seen my hose yet... lol....................
LBJ ranch huh? Now that is one I would never doubt! Ole LBJ had hot and cold running interns, didn't he?? Pre Clinton! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Well it was my girlfriend but I was a teenager and didn't know that the Secret Service really did have cameras EVERYWHERE. i did get a high five from a one of the Agents though