How many of you guys would like to hobby like this?

That is one ugly, Motherfucker... Originally Posted by Toyz
But you still wood, wouldn't you?

• Toyz
  • 12-30-2015, 10:27 AM
But you still wood, wouldn't you?

Originally Posted by jollygaroger
I must admit I've woken up some mornings...rolled over...saw what came home with me...and said those very words... (in my head of course).
Did you see the one up high? That's a Daty mans nightmare!

IB
Did you see the one up high? That's a Daty mans nightmare!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Sorry sir, you need to be this tall to ride this ride.
3 TO 5 YOU HAVE ALL MODELS EVER MADE.

THIS IS YOUR fAV!!!

Originally Posted by RandB fan
I wore out my old Fleshlight... was thinking of getting Destroya, but this is better ... I am going to fuck the rubber out of this one
the FKK Clubs in Germany allow bbfs. all you have to do is take an HIV test and have at it.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
RB, Prague happens to be located in the Czech Republic. The city -- which is fantastic for both its beauty and, parenthetically, their strip clubs residing on the main tourist boulevard -- is not (and never has been) part of Germany. The Czech Republic use to be known as Czechoslovakia and is not part of Germany.

BTW, the women in Prague are much more beautiful than those abused women in the video...and more liberal....
RB, Prague happens to be located in the Czech Republic. The city -- which is fantastic for both its beauty and, parenthetically, their strip clubs residing on the main tourist boulevard -- is not (and never has been) part of Germany. The Czech Republic use to be known as Czechoslovakia and is not part of Germany.

BTW, the women in Prague are much more beautiful than those abused women in the video...and more liberal.... Originally Posted by The Diletante
I agree. When I vacation I tend to stick to Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, and Croatia. Eastern European women are my fucking kryptonite and I used to have yellow fever like a mother fucker. One trip to Sofia with a friend of mine that I always thought was hot... then i turned to her one day and somewhat jokingly said, " you're kind of average here".
BTW, the women in Prague are much more beautiful than those abused women in the video...and more liberal.... Originally Posted by The Diletante

Those women aren't being abused. The video is from a professionally done film and all the records are kept in Florida. http://www.czechfantasy.com/
  • unagi
  • 12-31-2015, 01:09 PM
Reminds me of mounted deer heads.
Wouldn't want to be eating that pussy at the end of the day....
*shudder*
Wouldn't want to be eating that pussy at the end of the day.... Originally Posted by Reincarnated
I would consider this High Volume ....

Better to Hobby in the mornings ...
This just gave me so many questions like how they get their daily assignments, or if they've got like an hourly rotation? Reach into the bucket and hope you get a good one? Do the girls get their preferences, or does it not matter? Don't like anal? better hope you don't get the doggy style booth, etc, etc.
I would consider this High Volume ....

Better to Hobby in the mornings ... Originally Posted by fun2come
...and if she didn't tell you she started her working day last night?
Let's face it, that is exactly how we all Hobby ...