Obama wants to regulate cow fart to fight “global warming”

Obama wants to regulate cow fart to fight “global warming”

Can you blame him? Look at the cow he's sleeping with.
EPA and Obama claim the gas that you exhale is an environmental pollutant.
Makes you wonder when they will start the elimination process of the polluters. No need to be a dissident.
Right wingers sniff dairy farts.
EPA and Obama claim the gas that you exhale is an environmental pollutant.
Makes you wonder when they will start the elimination process of the polluters. No need to be a dissident. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Global warming would be reduced if Odumbo would quit bloviating!

Right wingers sniff dairy farts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says the hayseed -- Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- that polishes his boots with prairie pies!

Too bad someone didn't regulate their farts!
Too bad someone didn't regulate their farts! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Too bad someone didn't regulate LexiLiar's (The Patriarch of the Idiot Family) farts!
Global warming would be reduced if Odumbo would quit bloviating!

Says the hayseed -- Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- that polishes his boots with prairie pies!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Says the In Bred who has sucked more dicks than most of the providers on this board.

There is more methane released from fracking then cow farts.
Says the In Bred who has sucked more dicks than most of the providers on this board.

There is more methane released from fracking then cow farts.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

If you're trying to suggest that the initials "I B" stand for "In Bred", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd do well to note that the initials for your newly adopted handle are "I B", Ekim the Inbred Chimp; plus, you moronic fuck, "inbred" isn't two words. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, whose "biggen" are you nursing on?

If you're trying to suggest that the initials "I B" stand for "In Bred", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd do well to note that the initials for your newly adopted handle are "I B", Ekim the Inbred Chimp; plus, you moronic fuck, "inbred" isn't two words. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, whose "biggen" are you nursing on?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

There is no IB in my handle In Bred hankering. Wish you were sucking on a biggen dick breath? You are just another fucking pussy. However I will bow to your superior knowledge of being inbred and change my reply's to Inbred Buttfucked Hankering.
There is no IB in my handle In Bred hankering. Wish you were sucking on a biggen dick breath? You are just another fucking pussy. However I will bow to your superior knowledge of being inbred and change my reply's to Inbred Buttfucked Hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your denial doesn't change your initials, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you didn't tell the forum whose "biggen" your nursing on.
Your denial doesn't change your initials, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you didn't tell the forum whose "biggen" your nursing on. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Try again Inbred Buttfucked Hankering for a biggen. AKA dick breath. It is your perversion to nurse on a biggen not mine .
Right wingers sniff dairy farts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah and if this plan doesn't work Libs will be eating cow shit, lol.

Jim
Yeah and if this plan doesn't work Libs will be eating cow shit, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Are you trying to hurt the liberal's feelings?
Are you trying to hurt the liberal's feelings? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, just giving ya the heads up.

Jim
Try again Inbred Buttfucked Hankering for a biggen. AKA dick breath. It is your perversion to nurse on a biggen not mine . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one bragging about nursing on a "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.