THE LEFT & DARK MONEY

Wasn't talking about you, Jussie.

You were soundly rebutted. No "try" to it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by bamscram
Indeed, we're laughing at you.
Indeed, we're laughing at you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Who is we Jussie? The bros have outed you.
Who is we Jussie? The bros have outed you. Originally Posted by bamscram
You outed yourself as a master of chickenshit.

I live in north KCMO near Strouds chicken ... worlds of fun. Originally Posted by bamscram
You outed yourself as a master of cha ekim mike ickenshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why did you omit "my name isn't iva ,eva ekim, mike, ivan lenny or any other insulting names?

Why did you omit "my name isn't iva ,eva ekim, mike, ivan lenny or any other insulting names?

You've never explained why you find your former handles so offensive now. After all, you picked them. No one else picked them. Those handles were yours.

And per then mod, Chica Chaser, the onus was on you to reform your posting habits to avoid outing yourself and connecting yourself to those former handles. No "real world" info has been revealed: just your former handles on this board -- which YOU created and willingly shared with everyone else here.
But we don’t do that now, do we IBH?
Assup stick to the topic.
No. He cited three books. Once again you prove how illiterate you are.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

clinton cash link is broken.
clinton cash link is broken. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's working on Google. Try a different browser.
It's working on Google. Try a different browser. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

link seems to be working now. there was an error on the link. it appears to have gone away.
JS hankering thinks there ws only one book about Clinton.

https://www.google.com/search?q=list...w=1231&bih=612
JS hankering thinks there ws only one book about Clinton.

https://www.google.com/search?q=list...w=1231&bih=612
An intelligent and educated reader can read that rexdutchman listed three titles where you say you saw none.
Assup stick to the topic. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Get back to your Pajama party Dick. Sucker! Have you found a Jewish Princess for me. Someone like your Mom or Sister. I want a good white democrat Jewish princess-( a real girl, not what you and the Pajama crowd play with). Actually if you can find a Republican Jewish girl that really would be a Unicorn. I would love to tear up some good white Jewish pussy
Not a good look, TM.