Do men get inconvenient erections?

In junior high, I couldn't sit by a cute girl without a seriously turgid boner. My mother was like "Why don't you want to go to church/dance lessons/piano lessons, swimming. Why don't you talk to (insert cute girl's name here)..."
Well, Mom, because I get a chub that's borderline painful and damn obvious.
Unlike these days...
at 58, not so much. takes a bunch of practice and some blue pills at times.
Sometimes I find myself talking to it and saying “what the hell is your problem?! You used to love this stuff! Why did you show up in church and here I am naked on a massage table and now you want to take a nap!” Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
Hilarious ... But oh so true!!
Every since I was in high school I wore thick basketball shorts under all my clothes to help conceal it because it would be extremely obvious. If I have to stand up or walk somewhere I would play it off by putting my left hand in my pocket and holding junior down.
It always happen when we are not even thinking about sex or we are not in the presence of a woman or we didn't see a beautiful woman.

We have no control over it just like women have no control over their breasts when they decide to just pop out of their blouses, shirts, tops, etc.
well I was 20 at the time working as a salesman in the ladies shoe department. and this beautiful model who I was in love with asked me to help her get the knee high boots on. I was kneeing and she was standing as she moved deliberately to put that lovely Y an inch from my face. It was instant tent pole. I somehow managed to keep it somewhat hidden by not standing up. it would not go away for hours and I stayed in the suppy area. I tried many times for a date but never got lucky. she was beautiful and aways knocked me on my ass whenever she walked by.
You should had stood up.

She may have liked what she saw.

She might have ask you if that's a shoehorn in your pocket or are you just happy to see her.
ALL.THE.TIME! And at any time.
Only inconvenience is that there's no SO to use it on. My ex loved it though. As soon as she noticed it, she'd "rape" me. Lol!
During the day, no. At night, yes and so freaking hard. Wish my SO would “help me out”, but sadly no. Originally Posted by Somform
those night erections don't count. they occur in a different physiological response.

the only spontaneous and unwanted erection I might get, is if Pete Buttigieg jumped me, and I reacted in a way that would cause shame to the family

I kid.

I'm watching the debate in 45 minutes, Pete leads in Iowa and New Hampshire, that's why I invoked his name.. nothing to do with his sexual preference..

yeah, right.
It happens to me at the gym sometimes, especially when the trainer has me staring at her ass while she is demonstrating squats or something lol. You can tell by the look on her face she knows what she is doing too, what a tease!
VeryClean’s comment made me LOL �� Hahaha so funny! Bittersweet I suppose ! Kinda like for girls when aunt flow randomly hits and you just have to be happy you’re at least not preggo! �� Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie
������

You're pretty cute, btw. ��
The first one I got was when I was in 6th or 7th grade and lasted until I got married.

That killed it.
The worse erection we men get is when we wake up with one caused by the urge to urinate.

You can't urinate when you have a "piss erection".

It's harder than any erection we have ever had;

even harder than after we have taken an Erectile Dysfunction medication;

or than we ever had since when we were teenagers.

Not just that, it has also engorged to more than twice its size.

You can beat on it with a hammer and it will not go down.

But we still need to pee and we can't because it will be a stream that goes as long as a mile away

and it will definitely not go into the toilet.

Only solution is to either go in the backyard or in the shower stall or the in bathtub.

And women thought they were the only ones who experience strange things caused by bodily function.
It's nice every now and then to take a sildenafil and just enjoy a spontaneous erection, or at least one brought about by your hand brushing the front of your slacks, again.
I remember when I was about 15, and older male cousin took me and 2 other cousins to an outdoor movie, "Bullitt" was first, followed by another movie I can't recall. In between the movies they show previews. A Russ Meyer film "Vixen" with a lot of simulated fucking and boobs bouncing. Instant wood. Unfortunately I was in the back seat with my female cousin, who I would have wanted to nail had she not been a relative. All I could do is just squirm in the seat.

Years later I felt sorry for my older male cousin, but it encouraged my fascination with boobs.