I MISS THE HOBBY - I WAS PRICED OUT OF THE GAME

Holy shit, The Revenant returns, lol, I swear, you're like a weeble, you wobble but you don't fall down... for long, anyway, there's a reason for that, imo, even the mods know that they need you, welcome back, Basscat ... back to the original topic, has anyone tried Sexy Sophia?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2996799
Yes. Saw her about a month ago. would recommend.
I've noticed there are a wide range of providers, some in the $200 range, some 1K. There is also a difference in rates across the US because standard of living is different everywhere.

Not always, but often, there is a notable difference in quality between the rates. I have heard more than a few times that some men get leery when the rate is "too low." But what's "too low"? That is directly related to what a person is consistently used to seeing in the areas they see providers in.
You should buy pussy just like you buy gas... You don't run to the person who has the most expensive gas... And you continue to spend with whoever gives you the best value for your dollar... Remember you don't HAVE to buy any pussy from any of these girls.