Some questions about moderators?

St C needs to get Judge Judy to become a modtard. Since the first time I saw her show and the brutal/cutting honesty from her ... I get wood. Until then the dead mods will have to do.
Lea Madisson has demonstrated her usual grace and thoughtful approach to the female mod role. Noticeably, she is absent from bickering and cat-fights. Such quality should be a requirement for any female admission to modtardville, imho. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
+1
Lea Madidon is top drawer.
I'm not sure.
A sexy ass cat fight can be pretty awesome.
Please don't get mad at me Ms Ginger ... lol
I still like MsGinger for the job. Despite the fact that she has had her fair share of catfights. She is a strong personality who can more than hold her own. Besides considering what we have had in the past its a little hard to cull anybody for temperament when the issue should be character. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Thank you, Mr.Chan, and the numerous others that have flattered me with the suggestion that I would make a good mod. I may consider applying for a female mod position in the future.

LazrBack is correct, though...the female mod positions are a lot more limited than those of their male counterparts, and I'm sure the board owners will keep the main moderating duties to the gentleman.

Personally, Mr.Chan, I think your humorous, witty insight, gentle candor and impartial viewpoints on every subject I can ever recall make you a much better candidate for a moderator than I could ever hope to be. And you never get in cat fights, either.

I'm not sure.
A sexy ass cat fight can be pretty awesome.
Please don't get mad at me Ms Ginger ... lol
Originally Posted by megustalatina
Monica Kitten & I might be able to arrange a little mud-wrestling party for your entertainment.
You are far too kind and certainly do me too great an honor, Ms.Ginger.It is all for the sake of discussion and a little fun since no call has been made for applicants, and certainly of one were to be made I would not be among them.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Ginger and I are too much alike. . . I too, felt flattered to be nominated by several peers. . . . but I hope she realizes, as did I. . . . Naaaaahahhhhhhh!!!! No Phucking Way!!

She holds MUCH more power, where she is!
Monica Kitten & I might be able to arrange a little mud-wrestling party for your entertainment. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Good Morning Ms Ginger.
Ginger Doll, Monica Kitten and mud wrestling all in the same sentence.
All I can say is Freekin YUM.
But we will need a professional photographer onsite for such an event because I’m afraid that this would create a sensory overload for me and I would want to recall every second … lol.
Hmmm … I just happen to know where such an event could take place.
DAYUM …. Now I’m breathing heavy
Back on Subject.
And I have to agree with GIZ on the fact that you wouldn't want a mod position. Your voice rings true where it's at and you hold much more unregulated power where you currently stand
I think if there is going to be a female mod then like others have said, she should not be local competition. If anything she could be assigned to a neighboring region or something, but definately should not be local. There is way too many problems that could happen. I think the AR boards see enough drama as it is. The potential to show favortism is too great. I think one would also have to show the ability to be able to be fair and unbiased as possible as evidenced by past posts and other examples. You run into the same problems with having local customers becoming local mods. The potential for favortism is too great. Just my opinion.