Trumpf paying folk to attend rallies

... Hmmmmm... maybe Winn is correct with Trump paying people
to attend the rallys... And He must be payin' A LOT of them
judging by the HUGE Crowd Size! ... ...

#### Salty
Seems he's flinging the cash to boaters in Newport, CA this week, causing hundreds of boats to sport Trump gear. Hmmm.... ya'll weren't clear in your wet dreams on whether GEPOTUS supplies the merch for the attendees as well. Doesn't seem like a good business investment there.

Though it could be a good ROI if he paid them to attend but they spent 2X the amount on genuine Trump merch. So if he doesn't get elected, he will have banked a billion buck-a-roos from Trump gear sales. Either way... he's winning. bigly. Clearly, that's what we need running the country.

Got's the Trump boats here

Meanwhile, back in Long Island about 3,000 paid actors in Trump merch

Here they are decorating the streets in California
That's what trumps actors wear! His merchandise. 2 snicks
And Dems don't hire Paid protesters?
Like these?

Advocacy Programs, Hire Crowds and Manage Events with ...

Crowds on Demand
https://crowdsondemand.com
Crowds on Demand is your home for impactful advocacy campaigns, demonstrations, PR stunts, audiences for hire and corporate events.
‎Protests, Rallies and Advocacy · ‎Who We Are · ‎Contact Us · ‎Press
People also ask
... Hmmmmm... maybe Winn is correct with Trump paying people
to attend the rallys... And He must be payin' A LOT of them
judging by the HUGE Crowd Size! ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Mr. Trump is used to paying people.....reference recent trial.
Mr. Trump is used to paying people.....reference recent trial. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And I assume those 69 reviews of hookers that you have written were freebies or did you pay fir them heh VM?
Are you interested in discussing the topic ? Or do you want to make this a personal issue once again ? This is about the 10th time you want to make things personal.

And not only that. You chose to take the time and effort to research my posting history so you can try and make a ridiculous point.

fyi......Mr. Trump's trial was about hush money paid from a corporation.
Are you interested in discussing the topic ? Or do you want to make this a personal issue once again ? This is about the 10th time you want to make things personal.

And not only that. You chose to take the time and effort to research my posting history so you can try and make a ridiculous point.

fyi......Mr. Trump's trial was about hush money paid from a corporation. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And yet you are a die hard lefty who wants to crucify Trump for something you are also guilty of. Since this is an anonymous board for all we know you are paying hookers from a corporation. Time for some of you lefties to get off your self righteous high horse. And if you think I am getting personal then maybe you better check your fragile ego. My time is better spent than posting non stop on a hooker board like some do here.
Good grief. I did not do what Trump did. And if you didn't notice, the Trump payment was a hush payment.

You spend your time making things personal, and researching profiles, instead of addressing the topic.
Good grief. I did not do what Trump did. And if you didn't notice, the Trump payment was a hush payment.

You spend your time making things personal, and researching profiles, instead of addressing the topic. Originally Posted by VitaMan
How do we know you did not do what Trump did? LMFAO just because you said so? Only difference is that you wrote reviews for free premium access where Trump did not. But I do love how you try to spin and deflect.
Beginning to think you are a loser. How do we know you are not being paid by Trump ?

Do you have anything to discuss about the thread topic ? Or do you just want to hijack the thread and attempt to make personal attacks ? Your time is better spent....guess not.
Beginning to think you are a loser. How do we know you are not being paid by Trump ?

Do you have anything to discuss about the thread topic ? Or do you just want to hijack the thread and attempt to make personal attacks ? Your time is better spent....guess not. Originally Posted by VitaMan

LMFAO I have proven my point about how hypocritical you lefties really are. You are a prime example of this. But I am sure most in this forum will anxiously await your next Trump TDS irrelevant topic that you will post. And I guess some of you Sr. Citizens are probably supplementing your SSI check by going to these Sleepy Joe rallies. BTW be sure and report these on your 2024 taxes.
... Back onto the thread topic is Superman Salty ...

Do you fellows SEE the actual CROWD SIZE at most of the Trump rallys??
People waiting in line all day! ... The Nevada one had a line nearly
3K long! ... People trying to get into the area.

... So these people who wait all day in long lines are being PAYED??

#### Salty
Yes. They get paid for standing in line. Waving signs n dressed up in trumpf merchandise n even giving positive interviews.
Well documented.
Also inflating attendance is what trumpf does at every rally.
... How much were they payed for standing in a 3K-long line
in the blazin' hot sun?? ...

Surely must have been A LOT! ... $$$$$$ ... ...

#### Salty