Kegel Exercises = an absolutely amazing encounter?

Ana's kegels are the strongest and most responsive I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Originally Posted by corona
Practice makes perfect..and I've been practicing on and off the "field " since I became sexually active at 18.
Kegals are the best! I love to have a man hold still while I milk him to completion just with my muscles... Originally Posted by julietxx
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Originally Posted by corona
Perfect response to both Ana and Lisa's posts, Corona. I am now a huge fan of any lovely lady that takes the time with Kegel Exercises to train the kitty to make us purr. Think we may need a new hobby acronym to highlight this... GFE w/KC (kegel control) or KIFOC (kegel induced filling of the cover)

Another thought: ECCIE and P411 showcases should have a box to check if the vaginal walls have been honed and toned ala Kegel Exercises.

Any other lovely ladies partake in Kegel Exercises?
Yes PLEASE, keep the listing coming of who else is talented with the kegel squeezing.
LeahAllurah of SanAntonio, TX
Outstanding skill and grip
Milking with just my muscles to completion
That tis the best feeling of aLL things shiny eveRrrr...

Like i am sucking the everlovinlife Outta it!
He he he

Sheesh~
Aaand I am horny aLL over again.
IMHO, ALLEGRA HOPE IS THE BEST!!!

It's all about her timing. You don't want her to use her pussy muscles during the stroking, or she will push you out of there or impede with your rhythm. The best time for her to use her Kegels is right after you cum and she can feel you pulsating. She finishes draining you with her muscles. It is amazing. i will never forget that feeling. It's about 1 or 2 or 3 min. of additional pleasure.

CG
+1 Amazing for Amazing Ana
meh, dick squeeze is over rated. warm, slippery pussy is where it's at.
meh, dick squeeze is over rated. warm, slippery pussy is where it's at. Originally Posted by darkwader
Says the guy who's never fucked a woman with really great kegels!
Says the guy who's never fucked a woman with really great kegels! Originally Posted by Ravasher
says the guy who cant comprehend that people like different things.
fwiw (and for those of gents who regularly do so) male kegel exercises are very good for all of the male genito-urinary health.

Well known that kegels strengthen the female pelvis which help avoid urinary issues later in life.

Ditto for males young and old and much older, too.

And for males who enjoy karezza orgasms, much more likely, too.

https://www.doyouyoga.com/tantric-yo...ually-healthy/
Kegals are excellent but if she gets the least bit upset with you while ya'll are doing the wild thing or she just wants be a bitch she can push you right out of the honey hole no problem.

I met my ATF go to lady in 2003 and has now moved back home with her family & the grand kids. She introduced me to her significant other which was an odd situation at the time but I got thru it. He asked me to visit more often cause she was killing him. Lol..

It would cook my goose every time she'd do that and it wasn't very often but she'd do it and laugh about it!!! Other than that KEGALS RULE!