havent hobbied in months, can't ever pick a provider???

Perhaps we can take up a donation from the Hobbyists and arrange for the Providers to splat a big 'ol facial on you. Gentlemen, the bucket is located at......

Ladies, bidding for the right to toss the spooge starts at.....
unteagle, you're part of the reason I hang around here...free, laughable entertainment. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Glad I can be of help. It's funny like everyone thinks i care if they bash me. like i care about people I dont know. There's always a plentiful abundance of providers to see.
Please don't believe Amber next time she says the publicity is good for you. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Like i care about Amber. Wouldn't want to see her. Can't find the hole in her pitch black room.
Have you tried Ritalin? Or maybe fucking yourself? You'd save money. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Ok John - that made me chuckle like 12 hours later all over again!
Unteagle,
On the National Geographic site, you may find pictures of large breasted women who might accept your "low-ball" bartering techniques, but keep in mind that it is expensive to travel to those remote areas in South America, Africa or the South Pacific. Good luck searching the web.

What is poor teagle to do?
I know the feeling bud. I am having a hard time making some decisions at this time too. I think I have found my lady though. keep on keepin on.
I know the feeling bud. I am having a hard time making some decisions at this time too. I think I have found my lady though. keep on keepin on. Originally Posted by Iron Clad

you cracked me up. guess you didn't read the bashfest and just the original message. funny. the first non troll response.
What is poor teagle to do? Originally Posted by Invisible1
In another thread, He gets chewed out so bad for Low-Ballin, he don't have any ass left to sit down. All the Ladies took turns. lol

So what does he do? He starts another thread, lmao.
A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

Maybe he should change his handle to:
1) GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT
2) LOW-BALLER
3) CHEAP SKATE
4) AUCTION FOR PUSSY
5) I CAN'T GET LAID
6) THE WORD IS OUT ON ME
7) I NEED MORE ABUSE

Which one ya'll like?

CG
In another thread, He gets chewed out so bad for Low-Ballin, he don't have any ass left to sit down. All the Ladies took turns. lol

So what does he do? He starts another thread, lmao.
A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

Maybe he should change his handle to:
1) GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT
2) LOW-BALLER
3) CHEAP SKATE
4) AUCTION FOR PUSSY
5) I CAN'T GET LAID
6) THE WORD IS OUT ON ME
7) I NEED MORE ABUSE

Which one ya'll like?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
how about douchebag? has a nice ring to it.
I know the feeling bud. I am having a hard time making some decisions at this time too. I think I have found my lady though. keep on keepin on. Originally Posted by Iron Clad
great coming from a guy looking for bbfs in another thread ( you and untwhatever should be buds. funny he registered right after 'el cheapo' started this storm.)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=454261

i have to change douchebag to douchebags.
is it that u cant find a provider or is it because u are already on all of our dns lists already??
HMMM I wonder if the OP haggles with ROSEY??? ANy bets??
  • Jaci
  • 05-24-2012, 02:23 PM
OMG This is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaci
Okay, I enjoy a good bashing but this is getting kind of tiresome. I mean, I was the only one that made a joke about the actual topic. You guys are like those ex-wives comedians talk about who bring shit up from years ago to bash on you when you said you're thinking of changing shampoos. I mean seriously, I wouldn't even bring it up if it wasn't for this shit happening in every other thread I read in co-ed lately. Now granted the thread itself didn't really leave much room for discussion. You really only get the chance to say "yep, happens to me." Or "nope, I never have indisicion." But come on guys. This shit makes me feel like I'm in high school again and not in a good way.