Does Prostate Massage really work?

... maybe I just wasn't with the right people.... Originally Posted by doublebogey49
People? There's your problem right there...!
OK, person . One each time...
I have a magic finger!

I have witnessed her technique first hand during a double session... and could tell from the gentleman's reaction... and multiple climax's that she is the QUEEN of this pleasurable experience!

If done properly,it can be one of the most intense orgasms a man can have!

http://www.savvy-sex-tips.com/intern...e-massage.html Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas... YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN AT THIS TECHNIQUE!!!! Thanks for the links girlie!

We must get together when you're here in Big D in mid-Oct. !!!
I have to say that I do perform prostate massages and the guys that want it love it and the ones that have never experience will try it and they simply love it... If you are really worried like some are about it hurting I also do a lite massage on the outside that works just as well.... Don't be scared baby I promise it will intensify your orgasm times 3, there is a technique so find the ladies that really know what they are doing if not it could be a very bad experience for you!

Pyramider, that looks like that might hurt.... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn you sound like you know what you're doing....the idea of no entry stimulation and easing into the entry over a few sessions sounds good...
If you don't look her in the eye when she does it, it's not gay.

Give it a try.... if you want a real experience get one that will milk it while suckling your cock like its the last milkshake on earth.

Toys... well personally I'd recommend a thin probe with a vib attachment to go with the suckling mentioned above.

It will definitely clear your pipes and drain your nuts completely by the time your done. Just make sure you get someone who will smile, gargle or play with your load after she has received her reward. If its not the total package.. it's not happiness. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
LOL ROTFLMAO!!!! I'll avoid eye contact, and assuming doggy, so I should be straight after....
YES! Dallas Rain taught me! )))))))))
Thanks ladies!

Guys,if ya never had a PM....any of us ladies can accomodate!
I am not falling for that again.
I think Prostate massage mixed with some T&D is exquisite.
I love doing it
  • hd
  • 10-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Yes, I have had it from a doctor. It hurt.
Hell, the fucking doctor never even kissed me!
If you've never experienced it...do it at least once. I was apprehesive at first, but did my research and found a Provider that had experience. She was very gentle re getting her digits where they needed to be and..once she started the prostate massage...WOW!!! It feels very different and can intensify the sensations when you cum. It was also quite an eye opener re how much she was able to milk me before I finally came. Intense!! Been hooked ever since.Now I need me some prostate massagin'!!
You have to find someone to ease you into it a little. Once you get passed the ticklish, lock it up point it can be truly amazing. Definately the hardest/longest orgasm I've ever had. And I mean screaming, ripping the sheets while splatter painting the ceiling hard.
Get Outta My Ass!!!!!!!!!

The only time I have ever cussed in a Doctor's office was the pre check by the Proctologist for my butt cam episode.

NO!
well said Freefor all!!

maybe I need to be the assistant to the doctor and do the PM s for him....lol
Sign me up for that! Will it be covered by HMO?