Grooming?

Keeping things trimmed makes it look bigger Originally Posted by mansfield

smooth is best!

What about when you only have a sapling?
What about when you only have a sapling? Originally Posted by pyramider
we know better P lol.

Limp wood ... about right ...
Master, I don't recall you being a choking hazzard. You are just right Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Oh the happy zone is always smooth as glass.
Check out www.weonlywax.com

The will take care of your hair...
I have thought about waxing a few hairs but am scared.
I like to shave my balls before every appointment, but I keep the rest just cut short. This is so the SO won't ask any questions.
  • Jim14
  • 12-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I shave my balls regularly. Everything else around it gets the clippers so that its trimmed near bald. Same with the my abs and chest. I keep the taint area clear too. I even trim my armpit and leg hair. Every time I cut my hair, I groom which is about every week and a half. I don't like hair on a woman and I don't expect them to feel any differently.

smooth is best!

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
i still like this picture !
I actually get Sugaring done at Your Body's Retreat in Bedford. Saw them in another thread here. Get my back done and a male brazilian. Usually just tell em need a back, crack and sack!
How much do they charge?

I actually get Sugaring done at Your Body's Retreat in Bedford. Saw them in another thread here. Get my back done and a male brazilian. Usually just tell em need a back, crack and sack! Originally Posted by GPTex2012
I've been there too and love it! http://www.yourbodysretreat.com/schedule-now/ Its just under $100 for the first time and if you come back with in 4-6 weeks it goes down to like $65 for the full braziallian. Rhonda is smokin' hot and has a very soft touch, Jamie (the owner) can be grumpy or sweet depens on the day and her mood, and usually a bit on the rough side.
Oh and I have not got the vibe that any kind of extras are avvilible, but YMMV as always!