Apparently raising money to kill an entire race is not a violation of Gofundme’s terms of service

I'm an equal opportunity proud hater of swishy walking lying liberals of ALL colors woomby ! E.O. is something that you libs foisted on the rest of us to salve your conscience and so you should like that I'm doing the "E.O." thing !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're an equal opportunity idiot. No one likes you. Go home, jizzeater. Time for another facial. You let your TS wife dump a load on your face?
You're an equal opportunity idiot. No one likes you. Go home, jizzeater. Time for another facial. You let your TS wife dump a load on your face? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are the one that has admitted on here about liking " ropey loads " for your facials woomby. And how many of your family members have taken a dump on YOUR face pinche pobrecita puta ! And you must now be offering that along with taking golden showers down at your holes franchises !!! It sure must make you some money ! Which, considering your piss poor writing and spelling abilities, has got to be the only in-cum that you can get !!! Pobrecita puta eunuch cum guzzler !! Go swishy walk to the mods now !!! Go cry to your WK's in your reach around crew !!!
You are the one that has admitted on here about liking " ropey loads " for your facials woomby. And how many of your family members have taken a dump on YOUR face pinche pobrecita puta ! And you must now be offering that along with taking golden showers down at your holes franchises !!! It sure must make you some money ! Which, considering your piss poor writing and spelling abilities, has got to be the only in-cum that you can get !!! Pobrecita puta eunuch cum guzzler !! Go swishy walk to the mods now !!! Go cry to your WK's in your reach around crew !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your menu is wide open, just like your butthole
Another brilliant discussion turned even more brilliant... Great job guys.
Only a few people here have admitted to a racist agenda and Ray is not one of them. He just said that he had been called that before, not that he was one. YOU on the other hand have supported to the hilt the Margaret Sanger agenda of race elimination by abortion and you have made it pretty clear with your insults that you problems with black people, Hispanic people, gay people, and women in general. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Excellent WK job, JDrunk. You are normally the first to play the race card in any thread. You got some company I see.
Excellent WK job, JDrunk. You are normally the first to play the race card in any thread. You got some company I see. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU sure would know about being a WK on here Mr. DSOTY 3 times !! Does woomby give you free rim jobs for your WK work for him on this site ?
Another brilliant discussion turned even more brilliant... Great job guys. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's dis motherfucker. He follows me into every thread, like a fucking gay virus that needs my jizz to survive. It might be time to invoke threat directive 'Midnight'.
Only a few people here have admitted to a racist agenda and Ray is not one of them. He just said that he had been called that before, not that he was one. YOU on the other hand have supported to the hilt the Margaret Sanger agenda of race elimination by abortion and you have made it pretty clear with your insults that you problems with black people, Hispanic people, gay people, and women in general. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you that fucking stupid? Have you not read any of his posts? The dindu nuffin tribe, referring to the first lady as 'Moochelle', etc. He's as racist and stupid as they come. Get the cum out of your eyes.