That Picture Of Lisa Page You Keep Seeing Must Be The Best Picture She Ever Took

maybe her peter is more manly than peter's peter?

bahahahaaa

we all do know that the proper pronunciation of "Strzok" is "Stroke" yeah??

so .. wait for it ...

this guy's name is

Peter Stroke

bahahaaaa

couldn't his parents have named him Frank instead?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
talking about all those peter's asswipe will be squirting all over his PC screen

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
believe it or not

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal women involved in politics or washington

Her FBI code name: Jane Gum
believe it or not

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal women involved in politics or washington Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

i don't believe it.

believe it or not

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal women involved in politics or washington Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY:

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal people who identify as women involved in politics or washington

Gay sex is a liberal sacrament....
i don't believe it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
here's the link

https://www.commdiginews.com/enterta...n-2018-103537/

not saying I agree with it but this goes to prove the adage, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" however I do agree with the bio

for those of you not bothering with an extra click or two here's her listing as number 8 out of 10 liberal women:

8.) Lisa Page — This leftist FBI agent and attorney played a major role in corrupting that once respected agency. Her affair with highly-placed married agent Peter Strzok was part of a conspiracy by both of them to politicize the FBI and assure the destruction of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. They deliberately exonerated Hillary Clinton for her illegal email server and her cavalier treatment of secure documents before interviewing her. Then they conspired to framed Donald Trump for partisan purposes. Time will tell if Page ends up being the most beautiful FBI agent in federal prison.
here's the link

not saying I agree with it but this goes to prove the adage, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" however I do agree with the bio

for those of you not bothering with an extra click or two here's her listing as number 8 out of 10 liberal women:

8.) Lisa Page — This leftist FBI agent and attorney played a major role in corrupting that once respected agency. Her affair with highly-placed married agent Peter Strzok was part of a conspiracy by both of them to politicize the FBI and assure the destruction of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. They deliberately exonerated Hillary Clinton for her illegal email server and her cavalier treatment of secure documents before interviewing her. Then they conspired to framed Donald Trump for partisan purposes. Time will tell if Page ends up being the most beautiful FBI agent in federal prison. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

It is because she looks man-ish that liberal people who think they identify as men want to fuck her....
here's the link

8.) Lisa Page — This leftist FBI agent and attorney played a major role in corrupting that once respected agency. Her affair with highly-placed married agent Peter Strzok was part of a conspiracy by both of them to politicize the FBI and assure the destruction of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. They deliberately exonerated Hillary Clinton for her illegal email server and her cavalier treatment of secure documents before interviewing her. Then they conspired to framed Donald Trump for partisan purposes. Time will tell if Page ends up being the most beautiful FBI agent in federal prison. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

lol i did click on it and scan the bio's. they are hilarious. here is one that got me laughing .. never heard of this chick before.

9.) Ali Watkins — This New York Times reporter made it to the top the old-fashioned way. She slept with a much older powerful man and he fed her confidential information. She continues the proud NYT tradition of putting diversity over quality that has remained constant since the Jayson Blair scandal. Her paramour, however, was recently indicted for feeding her confidential information.

BAHAAAAAA
1.) Debra Messing/Alyssa Milano — A tie. These women perfect the stereotype of airhead liberal Hollywood basket cases. Every day these rich, overprivileged white liberal actresses vent on Twitter about how unfair life is. If Trump is for it, they are against it. This pair is in the vanguard of “the #Resistance,” while having no idea exactly what they are resisting. Both get paid millions of dollars to look pretty while pretending to be feminists. Worse, they confuse being famous with knowing anything about anything. They epitomize the left-most category of this year’s list of hottest political women.

I like alyssa milano, i'm disappointed she's such an air head.
here's the link

This site is stupid. Why put up an article like this with no pictures? To hide their stupid choices.

I'll have to admit I think Tamara Hall is beautiful. Too bad she's no longer on MSNBC.
Another brilliant and relevant post.

You boys need to get laid.

But first, maybe you need to get a job.
This site is stupid. Why put up an article like this with no pictures? To hide their stupid choices.

I'll have to admit I think Tamara Hall is beautiful. Too bad she's no longer on MSNBC. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The choices represent intrepid truth-affirming clearheaded women of the right juxtaposed with air-headed fuzzy thinking hypocrisies of the left”s humorless harpies along with satirical commentary to skewer them in their glaring weaknesses they will never recognize and then the caring and willing to learn centrists who have respect for truth