Preferred411 vs BackPage

• Old-T
  • 04-24-2012, 12:18 PM
This might be the first 100% agreement topic on here!

BP and P411 are two totally different things. One is ads, the other a degree of screening for both sides.

A lady who posts on BP is not necessarily a danger or a fraud--but personally the risks of a lady who only posts on BP and has no corroborating info on here, P411, D-C, etc., is far to big a risk for me to see.
This might be the first 100% agreement topic on here!

BP and P411 are two totally different things. One is ads, the other a degree of screening for both sides.

A lady who posts on BP is not necessarily a danger or a fraud--but personally the risks of a lady who only posts on BP and has no corroborating info on here, P411, D-C, etc., is far to big a risk for me to see. Originally Posted by Old-T
yep I wouldn't see a lady that is only on BP! she needs to be verified and reviewed else where too....
p4 is ALWAYS better... is this even a serious question?
If you can;t afford to pay for P411, you are in the wrong hobby my friend.

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
+1
Thanx for your feed back...I like P411 better, but some of those girls (fakes) on BP sure do look good!!
p4 is ALWAYS better... is this even a serious question? Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
It's a question that's been asked and answered many times before and the answer is always the same...P-411 is the better choice…
=1 x 10
Damn sure NOT backpage. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You are paying for your safety among many other things.
dont you have to pay for p411 Originally Posted by lay

Hope you dont roll craps.
BP is rolling the dice. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Thanx for your feed back...I like P411 better, but some of those girls (fakes) on BP sure do look good!! Originally Posted by cruise95
If it looks too good...get it?

You'd be wise to forget that BP exists.
I filled out the questionnaire and paid the fee.
The next day I received a phone call opposite of the requested time and was interviewed by a complete pushy, demanding bitch. After telling me the requirements all she wanted to do was lobby the references I used to solisitate them to join p411, which I found to be totally unacceptable and unethical. Later she called me back offering me a second chance because with out p411 I would be left out. Again when I did not give her the info she wanted, she hung up again.
The site offered no means to voice my concerns or request a different representative.
It was all take it or leave it.
This behavior is no different than a BP rip off.
Interesting, that's the first time I've heard of a bad experience with P411. Sorry to hear about that Bathwater. I've always found ( well, as a provider anyways, but all the client I have seen off P411 had nothing but good things to say about it) their customer service to be top-notch. But I also post on Backpage in certain cities, and despite Backpage's supposed bad rap, I've gotten nothing but good clients who became steady regulars, and they all had references.

I didn't post on Backpage in Dallas, though. I would say between the two sites, P411 is the better of the two.
  • Laz
  • 04-26-2012, 08:55 AM
I filled out the questionnaire and paid the fee.
The next day I received a phone call opposite of the requested time and was interviewed by a complete pushy, demanding bitch. After telling me the requirements all she wanted to do was lobby the references I used to solisitate them to join p411, which I found to be totally unacceptable and unethical. Later she called me back offering me a second chance because with out p411 I would be left out. Again when I did not give her the info she wanted, she hung up again.
The site offered no means to voice my concerns or request a different representative.
It was all take it or leave it.
This behavior is no different than a BP rip off. Originally Posted by bathwater
My experience signing up with P411 was totally different. The lady I talked to was very nice and helpful. She made it easy.
I agree that guys should pony up and join the verification site(s) that work well for their city. I am a member of D-C and P411, but am dropping P411 since it is little used in my town and I have seen every girl on it that appeals to me.
P411 is the way to go. BP is like playing russian roulette. Now, if one advertises on both places, then maybe ?
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Is that bacon I smell? Originally Posted by pyramider

nah, horsecrap
This is like comparing a Kia to a Mercedes.