What is considered a good special?

I am going to change my quote to.." Lets Make a Deal"

at any rate.... You got it, you figure out what you can get for it...........

The dice roll.... If you are a good provider, you can name your rates...... bargain shopping, you are going to attract the turds..........

Then it gets shitty from there,,,,,,,

Just my thought........ And I do not know shit...... ( other than I work for myself too, but selling different shit)
Naw...it pales in comparison to the ever popular "my <insert thing only I love here> is dying" threAD... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You beat me to it...
But so true.
60 off your hourly rate is a good special.
100 off a two hour appointment is a good one too.
The point is you have to make it attention grabbing.
10-20 off just says your saving me the gas i expend to drive to you.
If you make a 2 hr appt and the special for 1 hr is 60 discount does that count as 120 discount to guys? Is that how you see it or no?

Is a 2hr appt discount advertised better than a 1hr discount appt advertised? Which catches your attention more?
  • ivan
  • 09-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Anything under $200 catches my attention. Everything over, is overrated

Hooker Math Never Works.....ijs
A fair deal to me is offer 1.5 hrours for the 1 hour price.
  • iquit
  • 09-01-2012, 09:08 AM
If you make a 2 hr appt and the special for 1 hr is 60 discount does that count as 120 discount to guys? Is that how you see it or no?

Is a 2hr appt discount advertised better than a 1hr discount appt advertised? Which catches your attention more? Originally Posted by Lovely Jessica
To answer the question directly, the best discount is 100%, anything lower than that loses value - ok, just kidding. But yes, your math is correct on that post and should be how i would calculate my rate for 2 hours if i see a special.

What is a good rate depends on so many things that big companies spend millions with several mathematicians and number crunchers just trying to figure that out. Graphs of supply vs demand are employed and price determining mechanisms are some of the most complex business analysis out there.

One way of determining price is what you are doing, surveying the consumers, and to me, that is valid (sorry Brooke, it is not a lame attempt but a proven technique in determining price). You will get answers like yes, it is good, and no it is not enough, or it is too much, then you have to decide who to listen to. In short, there is no straight answer, my advice, specials are a way to gauge the market to see where demand meets supply. In this case, supply (your time) is limited and demand changes with price, so use your specials to determine the best price and stick to it until it does not work anymore, and keep tweaking to ensure your business is thriving. Consistency and comparability are good things in this industry, so use your industry knowledge to know that if you offer a discount, some people may never accept your regular rate, so i would use a discount to keep existing consumers and be sure to know that they will be willing to pay both the regular rate and the discounted rate, and if you are not comparable to the caliber of women your type, you will not fare well. See how complicated that is? even i have not given you a straight answer!!!

Wow, i need to stop this- i cant imagine me giving such advice on a board like this one. I do this for a fee you know.

Is a 2hr appt discount advertised better than a 1hr discount appt advertised? Which catches your attention more? Originally Posted by Lovely Jessica
Discounting both hours is entirely up to you and if the trick agrees to it.
"Lame BJs for 60" seem to be the going rate...ijs
your potential clients are looking for different things. while some people here (as mentioned) are looking for lengthened times (ie 90 mins at the 60 minute rate), some (especially the 1 pop guys) might be motivated by a "30 minute special"
providers should charge by the pound. The more she packing, the more she gets paid.
Im with GT on this one.

However down here in TX we can get fine bottle of wine for $20 but in CA and NY you take that same bottle of wine and mark it up 300% to $60 and people there think its a good deal..

So you see, it all depends on how much your regular rate is. Are you a fine bottle of wine in TX or you trying to get CA & NY prices
Brook can't you just STFU and let others post? NO you will NOT run off anymore ladies, we know your M.O.

The girl had a question and some gents are giving her good feedback, no one asked you anything......
A good special is one I have been getting from fav Girl 1: First session at 200, next 2 at 100. This results in POP of $133. Girl 2 is office mgr 34 off SA - $140 a session. Girl 3 is 39 yo gal off SA - $140 a session at her trailer. These are gals currently on roster. Other 3 are strippers at $200.

I regard $100 a throw as a good special. When you say $60 off reg price then what is the reg price. It depends on POP if your special is good.