Slow Rolling and Strokin' it with the Motion...

Eva, this post is one of my favorites that I've read thus far. And you really had me at "he took his time inside me... actually FEELING the poosaay massage his dick."

I concur with much of what you've said regarding pace. As for me, I like my dick strokes like I like much else in life: slow, deep, and thoughtful.
Eva, great points. Many gents enjoy having their partner, real life or hobby, derive pleasure too. (raising hand as a member of that club)

Let's not forget though, in the hobby world many ladies encourage the "fast and furious" so the gent finishes quickly and thus less wear and tear on her private parts.

In real life and the hobby world, some ladies simply don't communicate what pleases them. In the hobby, my guess ties in with the statement above about wear and tear. In real life, that lack of communication has always baffled me...

Just my two centavos... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Gracias por los centavos...

But at some point, I would hope a gent would reach towards ladies of a higher tier who do not rush. There's levels to this and beyond encouraging a rush.

And wear and tear - that concept is just a patchwork myth. The vagina is a powerful bounce back organ....unless of course she's high volume (6-10) screwing gargantuan penises back to back. Thanks for your comment

Eva, this post is one of my favorites that I've read thus far. And you really had me at "he took his time inside me... actually FEELING the poosaay massage his dick."

I concur with much of what you've said regarding pace. As for me, I like my dick strokes like I like much else in life: slow, deep, and thoughtful. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you for contributing - I knew there were other ladies with similar thoughts on good sex and savoring it. Slow Roll it...
I love for a woman to get hers and use me up! Long as I can get mine after.....
I love for a woman to get hers and use me up! Long as I can get mine after..... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I'd use you up to the point of you calling yourself Bill Withers
  • snarl
  • 02-19-2016, 03:34 PM
I'd like you on your side. This way the bead on my ampallang can rub your G-Spot.

Slow, Deep, and Hard isn't just a Type O-Negative album.
I was a jackhammer in my younger days. Now that I'm somewhat older I realize what I was missing by just bashing my way along. OP has it right, slow strokin' is definitely the way to go. Take your time and go just in to balls deep. Even if you only have an hour, there's really no rush.
I'd like you on your side. This way the bead on my ampallang can rub your G-Spot.

Slow, Deep, and Hard isn't just a Type O-Negative album. Originally Posted by snarl
Taking notes for when we meet
From my avi, one can see I love it sideways!

I was a jackhammer in my younger days. Now that I'm somewhat older I realize what I was missing by just bashing my way along. OP has it right, slow strokin' is definitely the way to go. Take your time and go just in to balls deep. Even if you only have an hour, there's really no rush. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
+100000...even in an hour, you can still lay up in it for just a few minutes at a time.
Eva, there are many ways to hit that G-spot... While I'm not built for speed, a good slow rhythmic motion works well especially if you get the bed shaking just right to help with the fun.
slow, fast, deep, shallow, focusing on the here & now until one or both experience orgiastic ecstasy!!!

that's one of the benefits of using the "9x9x2" technique -something i read about lonnnnnng ago.
9 slow deep strokes
8 slow deep strokes, 1 fast shallow
7 slow deep strokes, 2 fast shallow
1 slow deep, 8 fast shallow
9 fast shallow
then reverse all the way back to 9 slow.

never had a woman cumplain about it - real world GF or adult provider.
Eva, there are many ways to hit that G-spot... While I'm not built for speed, a good slow rhythmic motion works well especially if you get the bed shaking just right to help with the fun. Originally Posted by MILFEater
We shook, and wet the bed

slow, fast, deep, shallow, focusing on the here & now until one or both experience orgiastic ecstasy!!!

that's one of the benefits of using the "9x9x2" technique -something i read about lonnnnnng ago.
9 slow deep strokes
8 slow deep strokes, 1 fast shallow
7 slow deep strokes, 2 fast shallow
1 slow deep, 8 fast shallow
9 fast shallow
then reverse all the way back to 9 slow.

never had a woman cumplain about it - real world GF or adult provider. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Hmmm...I'd like to test this out, it sounds affective because the shallow strokes build anticipation for the deeper strokes.
From my avi, one can see I love it sideways! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Love me some slow spoonin' and/or lazy doggie... you put it where you want it and I provide the slow motion... yep!
Rethinking my fuck moves....I keep the slow deep strokin for the so, but I may try it on my next FS appt. I am only doing 4 fs appts this year so I will try it
I love the slow stroking with her on her back and me on my side and legs everywhere. Looking into her beautiful eyes and her dirty talking . It's then WOW ...how do you like me now

Sorry I was so little n quick
I'm the damn MASTER of the slow stroke!!! Mish, spoon, surfboard, even doggy, but it's better in the first three. Cowgirl works too if she knows how to grind. I love slow sex. Love that shit. This is why I like curvier women, the curvy athletic types.

I used to slow mish this one chick into submission. Maaaan, she would squirm all over the place. It was like a wrestling match to keep her from running away from it. Boy, I tell ya... Those were the days.
Lol. I know about "the days" but now; I'm an old ugly skinny white guy just trying to do my thing with a hot young fun hottie