Who's your Final Four?

good matchup today... VCU vs Michigan
nevermind on that one..... Michigan won by 25
Gonzaga ...first #1 out

knew they were a longshot
Definition of GOLEM

2 : something or someone resembling a golem [an artificial human being, such as Assup the jackass: the animated piece of shit]: as b : blockhead

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), cluck, clunk, cretin, deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You continue to fuck this one up, you shit smearing sicko! You even lied about the definition. What a fucking idiot!

Beyond that, Im really curious how you settled on this term? why don't you share with everybody. It's obvious you picked this term for a reason.

Or is it just your way of asking to see my junk? again.

Or is it something else, you dirty bottom boy?

Maybe you need to go to sleep before 5am, weirdo!
You continue to fuck this one up, you shit smearing sicko! You even lied about the definition. What a fucking idiot!

Beyond that, Im really curious how you settled on this term? why don't you share with everybody. It's obvious you picked this term for a reason.

Or is it just your way of asking to see my junk? again.

Or is it something else, you dirty bottom boy?

Maybe you need to go to sleep before 5am, weirdo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Definition of GOLEM

2 : something or someone resembling a golem [an artificial human being, such as Assup the jackass: the animated piece of shit that's too ignorant to read and comprehend]: as b : blockhead

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), cluck, clunk, cretin, deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem
Hey! I have WSU in my final four!
I have 10/16 anybody else? with Louisville vs Miami in the finals

Definition of GOLEM

2 : something or someone resembling a golem [an artificial human being, such as Assup the jackass: the animated piece of shit that's too ignorant to read and comprehend]: as b : blockhead

Synonyms

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hijacking anger thread, I see, with your sick repetitive bullshit!

Way to go, dungflinger!
I have 10/16 anybody else? with Louisville vs Miami in the finals Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
9/16 left

i had Indiana vs Gonzaga in the finals. i thought this was finally the year for the Zags to advance.
down goes KU ...another #1 gone

i guess go FGC at this point

great tourney though so far
yea, I had Miami going to the finals but I did have Michigan over Kansas, damn, just flipped to the FGCU Florida game, 15-6 FGCU with 13..00 to go